Ceremonies

littlemiss37

Posted
1 hour ago, freakinkytied69 said:
Awesome feedback!!! You definitely came to the right place,no body in the real life would take advantage of you,the path shows itself

I found it odd tbh with u . I'm speaking to a few neway x

Posted
Spoke to the guy and he said it's what he liked to do it's to bring some thrill and intensity to some play . So I wonder if it is a actual ceremony . Will need to ask . X
Posted
So you'd pledge and allow him to claim your body before meeting him publicly?
For someone still getting their toes wet I'd call that a total Emerson. Unless you enjoy the probably ility of being used and ***d, don't be prey
Posted
14 minutes ago, Lord_Talion said:
So you'd pledge and allow him to claim your body before meeting him publicly?
For someone still getting their toes wet I'd call that a total Emerson. Unless you enjoy the probably ility of being used and ***d, don't be prey

I wanted to check what it exactly was before talking to him about it x

Posted
I’m a Dom and never made my sub make pledges in a ceremony and you’ve never met so that’s red flag in my books.
Posted
6 hours ago, Lord_Wotan said:
You don't "need" to meet before any of that but he sounds quite eager, maybe even jealous?
It would definitely be better first to find out whether you work or not. It would definitely be more meaningful that way.
Maybe talk to him, tell him, that you first want to try? In a good BDSM relationship your Dom should take care of your needs, but you have to let him know of your needs.

Thanks x

Posted
I asked earlier on about ceremonies . He meant ceremony play . What is ceremony play like ? Sorry if asking to many questions x
Posted
1 hour ago, xPandemoniumx said:
I’m a Dom and never made my sub make pledges in a ceremony and you’ve never met so that’s red flag in my books.

Is it possible for play x

Posted
Last time I had a ceremony, I wore white and got stuck for 20 years. Not falling for another ceremony. 😂
Posted
Your instincts are 100% correct. Just because a Dom sounds good “online”; there’s no substitute to meeting in person and seeing what chemistry is there, how he treats you, how he addresses your needs as a sub. He sounds completely insecure and pressuring you needlessly for something that isn’t required to begin your journey.
Posted
1 hour ago, tiemeupinil said:
Last time I had a ceremony, I wore white and got stuck for 20 years. Not falling for another ceremony. 😂

Sorry to hear that .I was just wondering what it was . He said it's play wise he is talking about x

Posted
3 hours ago, tiemeupinil said:

Now that’s funny 😄

Glasgowdom1991
Posted
Wow year ceremony and like proper collaring is a thing imo that happens months or years in to a reletionship
Posted
4 hours ago, littlemiss37 said:

Is it possible for play x

The only point I see to doing a ceremony is by trying to psychologically tie you down or a cult…. Perhaps for *** play maybe but this is a first for me as a Dom hearing about doing a ceremony for a new sub so I’d personally avoid him. A real Dom doesn’t need a ceremony to dominate you.

Posted
36 minutes ago, xPandemoniumx said:

The only point I see to doing a ceremony is by trying to psychologically tie you down or a cult…. Perhaps for *** play maybe but this is a first for me as a Dom hearing about doing a ceremony for a new sub so I’d personally avoid him. A real Dom doesn’t need a ceremony to dominate you.

Thanks I will b telling him I'm not interested now x

Posted
I'm telling him we can't meet then x
Posted

Honestly I have no idea why he means play wise, unless he is talking about maybe fantasizing about collering you online but not in real life, which is weird if your going to meet up etc. Well weird to me anyway.

Posted
1 hour ago, Ceejayuk said:

Honestly I have no idea why he means play wise, unless he is talking about maybe fantasizing about collering you online but not in real life, which is weird if your going to meet up etc. Well weird to me anyway.

That's what I was thinking x

Posted
I try to be honest with my intentions so there isn’t a guessing game later
Posted
He sounds like an enthusiast to me be careful of the fake Doms
Posted

Nooo! It's as demented as some jerk saying "You replied to my message so you are now my Sub" as happened to another lady, now departed.  I noticed someone mentioned the 'Gorean' stuff, but even putting somone under consideration, training, collaring is not done after a couple of days chatting. It's just nuts. Folks........FAKE DOM. Outright fraud. Won't be found here in the forums, nor in Munches. A predator, not in the BDSM meaning either. A narcissist. Capture, control, isolate and crush. This is the capture ploy. Next up..delete your profile please, you're mine now. 

Posted
I am also new and a ceremony sounds terrifyingly dope! Do guys get ceremonies too or do just ladies get all the cool weird shit?! 🤔
Posted
1 hour ago, 33ghxst66 said:

I am also new and a ceremony sounds terrifyingly dope! Do guys get ceremonies too or do just ladies get all the cool weird shit?! 🤔

Ceremonies, for those into them, are usually something both people in the relationship do *together*

a bit like any other ceremony or celebration.  Like, you don't have a wedding for one person in the relationship, or an engagement party for just one person

Posted
This seems weird to me. Has he asked about your limits? Has he talked about safety? Has he asked about you? Has he discussed his experience in specifics?