Ceremonies

littlemiss37

Posted
Well, the only rule is that your submission is to be provided only when you trust the Dom. Not when he asks for it. If meeting him first is required for you to get to that trust level, then meeting him first is what you do.
Posted
Talk about limits and try to know him better. I think he just wants to use u.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
littlemiss37, it is like everyone has said. There are so many red flags here. When I met my first slave, we did have a collaring ceremony with a few BDSM friends. But it was long after we met and felt the connection. He soinds like he is back peddling to keep you confused. As far as bringing intensity into the play session with ceremony play!!!!! It has to be something you find intense. Some may disagree with me, but, a Dom/sub relationship is about fulfilling the submissives needs and desires, ESPECIALLY a newbie submissive. An experienced Dom should focus all his attention on fulfilling his subs needs. Asking what she wants to experience, having her research things, finding out what they are and discussing them with her to help her understand. I talked to a submissive last night that thought subspace was your state of mind when in a session. I had her look up the meaning of it. She was shocked she didn't know, but no one ever showed her. There are plenty of good doms out there, and by the comments on this thread, there are more than a few on here. I can tell you he is just wanting sex in what he thinks is the way BDSM works. I hope you take the advice of everyone here and think things through very hard before ever meeting this guy.
Posted
3 hours ago, SirTenBears said:
littlemiss37, it is like everyone has said. There are so many red flags here. When I met my first slave, we did have a collaring ceremony with a few BDSM friends. But it was long after we met and felt the connection. He soinds like he is back peddling to keep you confused. As far as bringing intensity into the play session with ceremony play!!!!! It has to be something you find intense. Some may disagree with me, but, a Dom/sub relationship is about fulfilling the submissives needs and desires, ESPECIALLY a newbie submissive. An experienced Dom should focus all his attention on fulfilling his subs needs. Asking what she wants to experience, having her research things, finding out what they are and discussing them with her to help her understand. I talked to a submissive last night that thought subspace was your state of mind when in a session. I had her look up the meaning of it. She was shocked she didn't know, but no one ever showed her. There are plenty of good doms out there, and by the comments on this thread, there are more than a few on here. I can tell you he is just wanting sex in what he thinks is the way BDSM works. I hope you take the advice of everyone here and think things through very hard before ever meeting this guy.

Thanks . I'm vetting doms the now and find I'm not going anywhere with it x