Nuru massage

Ca****

Posted
Has anyone received or given a Nuru massage? I’ve always wanted one and wanna hear how others have experienced it?
Posted
Yep. Had one. It was one of the greatest experiences I’ve ever had.
Posted
2 hours ago, mybobblehat said:

Was it from someone you knew or a local place? How did you come across it?

Posted
6 hours ago, mybobblehat said:

How did you find one? Was it a place or was it a person you knew?

Posted
2 hours ago, zaragoza885 said:
What is it?

It’s a massage where both parties are full nude and one person performs the massage using their body parts. It’s more sensual and detailed than that but I would recommend checking it up.

Posted
What kind of massage is this? I've not come across this name
Posted
38 minutes ago, HauntressChimera said:
Sounds interesting ☺️

I’ve been wanting one forever, I’ve just never had an opportunity.

Posted
I tried it once but that girl hadn’t shaved in a couple of days and I ended up with stubble rash.
Posted
1 hour ago, LunaMaeve said:
What kind of massage is this? I've not come across this name

I recommend looking at my previous comment and looking into it. It’s a sensual massage with body parts. Both parties naked and using oil. You will get more information from research.

Posted
1 hour ago, Doomerberry said:
I tried it once but that girl hadn’t shaved in a couple of days and I ended up with stubble rash.

I didn’t even think about that!😂 that’s so funny, now I know what to look for!

Posted
I’ve been dying to find a hot woman who does this.. if you find someone please let me know as well
Posted
I've wanted one for years. I put it off way too long and ended up moving from the area. Years later and there's nothing but an empty lot for sale. Take it if you have a chance lol.
Posted
So this is a naked massage without having sex..? Very interesting. So like groping on somebody with your entire body with the pleasure of just being the masseuse..?
Posted
33 minutes ago, LostRose said:
So this is a naked massage without having sex..? Very interesting. So like groping on somebody with your entire body with the pleasure of just being the masseuse..?

It can most definitely end sexual. In fact, I would hope, if I ever get the chance, that it does. It’s the sensuality of the bodies being slid across each other that makes me want it. I anticipate it to be similar to the way a slap dance occurs but more in depth and erotic.

Posted
4 hours ago, LostRose said:

yep - sometimes called "Body to Body" massages 

a lot of places which offer "extras" won't advertise but will do. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
This lady in boise Idaho does spiritual bodywork nuru style and many other styles.
$222 a session. Session is anywhere from 90 to 2 hours long.
Posted
3 hours ago, GoldenTuLips said:
This lady in boise Idaho does spiritual bodywork nuru style and many other styles.
$222 a session. Session is anywhere from 90 to 2 hours long.

Oh really? Do you do it out of a shop, or house?

Posted
15 hours ago, Cache*** said:

Oh really? Do you do it out of a shop, or house?

Out of home…. To travel is adding $111 within the Ada county. To travel further is $1 per mile. Plus $222.

Posted
Those are very specific rates, lol. I’m not that close to boise so I would want to chat before making the commitment to go all the way out there. Message me direct if you’re serious.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Holy shit bro you can get one by you for like 54 just go to bed page