How did you get into watersports?, let's hear your story.

Ir****
Posted
@CecilyAn, I'd love to chat and see if we could help each other fulfil our mutual pee fetish
  • 1 month later...
Angel_Seven
Posted

One of my most rewatched hentais has water sports in it but I was still not really into that aspect of it until my Dom (who I was watching with over a call) mentioned it was less about the actual piss and more the sub being so overwhelmed and needy that she pissed herself or was mindfucked to the point of not being cared about if she was used like a urinal. I still didn’t get it until I got violently high about a month later and really had to pee. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Angel_Seven said:

One of my most rewatched hentais has water sports in it but I was still not really into that aspect of it until my Dom (who I was watching with over a call) mentioned it was less about the actual piss and more the sub being so overwhelmed and needy that she pissed herself or was mindfucked to the point of not being cared about if she was used like a urinal. I still didn’t get it until I got violently high about a month later and really had to pee. 

which hentai is that :flushed:

Angel_Seven
Posted
4 hours ago, newjeans said:

which hentai is that :flushed:

Chizuru-Chan’s development diary. I watch it on hanime.tv

Angel_Seven
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, newjeans said:
Edited by Angel_Seven
Sent twice
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/19/2024 at 5:11 AM, Angel_Seven said:

Chizuru-Chan’s development diary. I watch it on hanime.tv

Chizuru-Chan’s development diary is a good one definitely. There are so many good ones these days but I've been watching Akane wa Tsumare Somerareru and Mako-chan Kaihatsu Nikki when the urge strikes lol.

Try hstream.moe when you get a chance. It's a hentai streaming with 4k quality.