Daddy vs Mommy

Lu****

Posted
It seems so common for partners to call their other partners “Daddy” and has been generally accepted. I’m just wondering, as someone with a desire to call my partners “Mommy”, if there’s more stigma or less acceptance related to it outside of the Femdom and Mommydom spaces I visit online?
Posted
Negotiate it first with each partner beforehand: make no assumptions.
Posted
I'm a cis man and been called mommy before. I love it.
Posted
Definitely has become slightly more mainstream in recent years in my experience especially within WLW circles but still not nearly as normalised as calling someone daddy unfortunately
Posted
Well depends if you and you mistress/partner are together then yes
Posted
I think I’m the older generation (30<) there’s an equal amount of stigma around both as the topic wasn’t as widely talked about as it is today, as you move to the younger age groups it really tends to me more widely accepted to call someone “daddy” opposed to “mommy”, but I suppose the highly patriarchal society has caused more acceptance around a term that suggests the male in the position of power.
All my opinions though nothing I said is based on fact
Posted
So it does appear to have a stigma still but I’m glad to hear that’s beginning to change. I really enjoy my partners taking a dominant role mostly except when I switch on occasion and mommy fits the dynamic I enjoy more, thought I’ve called partners both. Thank you for your responses!
Posted
Calling me mummy wouldn’t necessarily make a woman feel empowered like it would a man which is I think where the issues lie being a mother comes with lots of different levels of turmoil for some so you have to tread carefully. I think if it’s around the breastfeeding fetish or bottle feeding you may get away with it.
Posted
It is probably just less common, rather than less accepted.

In my experience, people who are critical of age play just dislike the whole thing.
Posted
Definitely see it a lot more causually thrown around, idk TikTok comment sections etc but I think it is more stigmatised actually in relationships or intimate moments, but it’s changing
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I love being called mommy 😇
Posted
On 3/15/2023 at 1:49 PM, LunaBee_GF said:

It seems so common for partners to call their other partners “Daddy” and has been generally accepted. I’m just wondering, as someone with a desire to call my partners “Mommy”, if there’s more stigma or less acceptance related to it outside of the Femdom and Mommydom spaces I visit online?

IT SEEMS...Those are the two key words in your statement. It seems that way because a lot of times it's encouraged to be that way. These same words were used when they're with other partners out in the other world. Who's your Daddy...Who's your Daddy...Who's your Daddy? Or for some others, Aye Papi with the downcast eye 😂 Get it~Mistress

• 1 year later...
Posted
I used to be a daddy's girl but now I have switched to the mommy role since becoming a webcam model and I think it's hot
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Discounting my experience as a daddy/dom, in my life I am also a real dad. When I was with my wife, have it always say to the kids go ask your mom or go ask your mommy when they were younger. She would always say go ask your dad or go ask your daddy. We did this in the house and outside of the house as well. As a result of talking that way, even when the kids weren't around sometimes we would say hey mommy could you get me a glass of water. Or hey Daddy could you... Because this was used in such a benign way by so many people, I don't really think people would bat an eye too much. I think what I'm saying is I don't think they would necessarily jump to the conclusion of your fetish. And, if they do, who cares?