Diamonds a girl's best friend? (Chapters 6 & 7)

Posted
Never one to leave things alone Peter's mind went to work on his game. He always played high cards while Jane always played low cards. This next twist would stop that. "This time when each card is played. We both have to perform the action. So a heart is a kiss for me and slaps for you. Clubs are lick for me and cane for you. Diamonds are tickle for me and riding crop for you. Spades are massage for me and paddle for you. It means you can earn the chance for the game to end but it's going to be at the cost of *** to your arse.

No longer was her *** completely under her control. As Peter had announced the new rules she realised they would share control of her ***. Sure if she got a high spade she could play it but would have to face a lot of the paddle on her arse before she could start to try to get him off. Soft options of low cards would make it hard for her to get him off. Keeping the high cards was simply not going to help.

Peter dealt. Jack of diamonds (tickle/riding crop) six and five of clubs (lick/cane) jack and queen of hearts (kiss/slaps) for Peter. King of diamonds, three of spades (massage/paddle), eight of hearts, ten and seven of clubs for Jane. Jane started, ace of clubs. She pondered what to play. King of diamonds was no use, far too many and trying to get Peter to cum while tickling him wasn't going to work. Resigning to her fate she picked the three of spades. She bent over and took her three strikes. Bravely done it was Peter's go. Jane once again lovingly stripped him. When she got him down to his pants he was sporting a tent in his underwear. She put her hands on either side of his hips and pealed them down, his erection jumping out and bouncing a little bit. The three minutes on the timer went quickly. A nice sensation.

Seven of hearts. He chose to play the five of clubs from his hand. Jane went to work. Licking enthusiastically she tried hard to complete the game, hoping to avoid the five strikes with the cane. Peter fighting to keep calm looked down on his naked wife's beautiful body. Kneeling at his feet her head moving back and forward her hair flowing freely with each movement. He would have loved to take her head and thrust himself into her mouth but that wasn't the game. He fought to get another round keeping his ardour under control. A battle of wills, fought as the timer ticked away the time. The five minutes over Peter nearly jumped with joy. Jane was less happy more rounds but her arse had become quickly sore and she didn't know how much she really could take. She preferred the last version of the game. She liked that she could pick the small cards, keep the larger ones and not have to play them at all.

Jane picked again from the top of the deck. She turned up the five of spades (massage/paddle). Possible but she had just failed to get Peter off with her talented tongue and she was feeling a little down. She had become used to Peter only lasting no more than four minutes before flooding her pretty mouth with his seed. To have failed to lick his sensitive head to climax she doubted that she could get a better result using her just her hands. She stared at her cards. Once again unsure what to play a low card to reduce her *** or a high card. Suffer the punishment but complete this game. It was difficult. She chickened out and played the ace of clubs (lick/cane) she wasn't going to get him off but at least it was only one stroke. She bent over. Peter grasped the cane. He tapped it on her arse. Then swung it through the the air. Swish. Jane heard the noise and clench her buttocks. However Peter was teasing her the cane passed inches above her arse. Peter raised his hand again and swung the cane this time landing squarely on her arse with a resounding thud. Now her chance to get Peter to cum and finish. Towards the end of the minute Jane was desperate. She cheated and deep throated him. Ramming his rod deep in to her throat her lips meeting his pubes at the base. She tried to gobble him to increase his pleasure. It was nearly enough but Peter pulled back quickly and tutted loudly. The timer's chimes interrupted him. He was going to tell her off but he looked down as she looked up her eyes pleaded with him. He studied his hand seven, jack, queen of hearts (kiss/slaps) six of clubs (lick/cane) jack of diamonds (tickle/riding crop). The diamond would be no good as he didn't really like being tickled. Six of clubs might do but did he really want his wife to have another six strokes of the cane. It looked ***ful and she said it was. Quite why she wanted it he didn't know but she said she did. He took her word for it and was happy to indulge her. "Do you want to continue?" Jane shook her head. Peter picked up the next card, queen of spades (massage/paddle). He would have played it and the game would have been over. No way he could have lasted twelve minutes. However twelve swats with paddle would have become very ***ful. He threw it down. "That would have finished the game." He announced. "Never mind. Let's go and attend to your arse." Adjourning to the bedroom. Peter put on a robe and Jane settled on the bed. He applied cream to Jane's arse. Peter really enjoyed rubbing it in. He loved the way he massaged her arse cooling the heat and easing the marks and bumps. He was gentle and finished by patting her, loving the way her flesh wobbled.

"Put the yellow bikini on." He order Jane. He loved to get her to dressed for the start of sex sessions. Jane had learnt this new kink he had developed since their new relationship had started. She wouldn't have worn them round the pool on holiday she hadn't really had the body for it before. Now her figure was better but she would still be too timid to wear such an item. Peter loved to look at her, to shy to admire the women on holiday in case they called him a pervert. Now he could look all he wanted before pulling the bows and teasing them off Jane's body. Admiring the erotic look as they hung on her half off but still obscuring her treasures. He could take his time and his cock always grew hard.

He collected the ankle and wrist cuffs from the toy box. He smiled as he put them on her wrists and ankles. She present her limbs one by one for him to attach the bands to. Her naked body covered for a short time he was not put off from the task in hand. The idea of using a bikini had been an inspiration. He collected the spreader bar. By far his favourite toy. It held her in a very submissive pose. Completely ***. Not too stressful. Jane had become used to it. She could have held a similar pose without the restraint but loved the extra power that Peter seamed to get from attaching her to the bar. He loved the way it spread her legs just as it was designed to do. The way her wrists attached to the bar. It ***d her to have her arms between her legs her face turned sideways on the mattress. Her knees bent under her. Her ass hung in the air. Legs open and his pussy at his mercy to do what he wanted. Seeing the bar Jane knew what was required and moved to the bed. She knelt and bent over getting into position. Peter attached the bar to the ankle straps with the clips and Jane stretched with her hands down between her open legs towards the bars waiting rings. Peter clicked the wrist cuffs in place. Trailing his hand over her clad arse he traced his finger nails over her arse where the material started to cover her. He took his time over this. Put his hand between her legs and cupping the material. He rubbed his hand up and down her slit as her dampness wetted the material.

He pulled the bow open that lay on her back. Letting the loose end go he flicked it off. Before flicking the other end off as well. The material covering her breasts fell away on to the bed. It was held by the bow at the back of her neck. He undid that and let it lie under her. He ran his hand under her body. Between her soft flesh and the mattress he played with her tits for only a short while. It was really too awkward of a position to do a proper job. After all Jane's hands attached to the bar she had nothing to support her upper body. Peter ran his fingers down Jane's spine. Teasing her with a very light touch it was like little sparks ran from the tips of his fingers. Tantalising slowly. Nearer and nearer to the yellow strip that covered her rear hole. Protected his pussy. The material clung to her lips. As his hand reached the swimming costume, he turned his hand. He slipped it under the yellow material and rubbed the fingers down her crack touching her rose bud. Using his middle finger he pressed the button. Not penetrating it but just fingering the outside. Sending the nerve ends a message. A promises of things to come.

Withdrawing his hand he undid the bow on Jane's right side. Letting it go it fall away. Erotically hanging on her left side by the remaining bow. It no longer protected her modesty. Instead framed and highlighted her vulnerability. An erotic vision. Peter paused before removing the other side pulling the material clear while holding on to one strap he tossed it aside. He placed his hand carefully between the gaps on the bed. Leant forward and kissed her gapping hole. Sticking his tongue deep inside her he licked deep. Jane let out a small moan of pleasure. Having tasted her Peter wanted to bury his dick in this waiting pussy. He stepped back and took off the robe.

Making sure he didn't get tied up with the spreader bar he positioned himself behind Jane. She was soppy wet ready for him and after a quickly rubbing himself up and down her wet pussy lips. He located himself at the head of her love tunnel. Easing himself forward slowly he enjoyed the way she bulged before her lips parted and he slid into her velvet tunnel. He inched his way in not because he would hurt her. He could have thrust in in one quick motion she was that wet. No he just loved the way it felt. That penetration of her inner sanctum. Driving himself forward till he was buried to the hilt. He rested. Jane squeezed him with the walls of her cunt. Like a glove she tighten down on him. She felt full of his meat and loved it. Then he withdrew. All the way to the very tip before thrusting into her deeply again. This time quickly his passion taking over his body. He thrust in and out the tempo quickly rising. His hand on her hips to steady himself. In out. He thrust getting more urgent with each stroke. Jane locked in her bondage could do little. Reduced to his receptacle she loved the power he had over her. All the times they had made love never felt like this. She was his to do what he wanted, truly his possession. She tried to tighten the walls of her cunt. Grip him as he drove her towards the climax she wanted. Suddenly he thrust deep into her stopped. Shouted "Cum for me slut" his cock twitched and spasmed as the cum erupted from him. Emptying his ball of their hot sticky liquid deep inside her. It splashed on her cervix. His words hypnotic, it was too much she climaxed too. Wave after wave ripping through her body as if the lava from his pick had invaded her nervous system.

Spent Peter rested on her back. Then aware she was not comfortable he got off the bed. Standing at the foot he unclipped her from the bar. Jane pulled her hands out from under her rubbing the limbs before turning over and stretching out. Peter looked down at her. He hadn't finished. There was something new he wanted to try. Something he was to timid to admit to her. He took her leg and pulled it to the edge of the bed. Clipping to the loop of rope they used to tie Jane spread eagled out he did the same to the other leg. Jane surprised let him continue. She wasn't going to argue with her Master. As he went to the head of the bed she put her hand out for him to clip her in. Peter walk round and clipped the other hand in place.

He returned to the bottom of the bed and placed his hands on her thighs her parted her legs. His spunk visible between her legs. He watched the cream pie before him. Then he lent down and licked and slurped away at her hole. Cleaning his cum from her in a kinky way. He made his way up her body. Holding his hand either side of her face he kissed her. As she opened her mouth he let the last drops he had collected from her fall into her mouth. She tasted the mixture of their love making a taste of him and her.

Chapter seven

Peter decided to go back to version two of the game. Version three had not been a good experiment. They went back and played a few hands of it in version two and really enjoying it. However there were two problems with it for Peter. Firstly since it always ended with a climax for Peter he missed having sex with Jane at the end. Secondly he found he hated being tickled. When he had played the ten of diamonds the first time he had not enjoyed it and every time they played he kept the diamonds in his hand. He searched his mind for something to replace tickle with.

"Jane I have decided to change our game." Peter announced, Jane never got a choice in things now days. What Peter decided happened and she went along with it. Sometimes she would object but normally her submissive nature meant she would do as he wanted because doing so turned her on. "I am changing what happens when I play a diamond. I didn't much like tickles and it was pretty pointless expecting you to make me cum using tickling. Diamonds will be vibrator for me." Jane looked a little surprised. Where did he plan to put the vibrator? "Ok" she said in an unsteady tone. It wasn't a question but her lack of enthusiasm meant something. Peter tried to clarify the new twist. "I am going to put it in my pussy." "What you expect me to stick it up your bum?" Jane asked very surprised with this turn of events. He had never showed an interest in that sort of thing during their marriage and she wondered if their new found love of BDSM had him wondering about his heterosexual life and he wanted to try something more homosexual. She didn't like the sound of that she thought her man was straight and that's what she liked. "No" Peter said as if answering her unspoken questions. Then slowly "My pussy" he emphasised the word my. The penny still didn't drop. "Your cunt, I am going to put the vibrator between your sweet lip and tease you." So diamonds might be a girls best freind. That meant one in four cards in his hand he could now use to further *** her with. How he loved to stack the deck. "I see" said Jane thinking he would only *** her more like in version one of the game. How he loved to see her writhe and suffer. If not from *** but in pleasure it didn't matter which as long as he ***ed her. His play thing. "The game will end when one of us cums." Peter completed the explanation "of course you can only cum if I give you permission other wise I have to punish you." Jane knew this perfectly well but maybe he would want the game to end and he would let her cum allowing them to have sex. She had enjoyed him fucking her that night. The game had turned her on and it had been a perfect end. Now with a new possible end rather than abandoning the game when it became too much it might be even more fulfilling. So his diamonds really would be a girls best freind.

The new game was a great success. Peter loved it when he got a high diamond. He could decided to play it and was almost always guaranteed to get Jane to cum for him. He would often wait, clock watching for when it change to the last minute of the specified punishment time. Then he would move his head and whisper in her ear "Cum for me slut" once when he said it he tried turning the vibrator off just to see if she could still cum without any stimulation. See if the mer words would be sufficient. His command enough to trigger her response. Jane failed, the last minute passed by. She got to play an extra card and had to take six slaps. The lowest card she had. Peter did not hold back. To make it a bit more ***ful ever blow landed in the same spot. The next turn Peter played the ten of diamonds. That day he had a good hand of diamonds so was not worried about it. She kind of deserved the extra slaps so he felt no pity or sorrow. Waiting for timer to show nine minutes this time when he commanded her to cum he pulled the vibrator away for a few seconds before replacing it and letting her be fulfilled. It was enough to worry Jane that she was about to have to play yet another card. Boys just love their toys. Playing with her this way was delicious. They played the game on a regular basis if he got her to cum, he loved taking her to the bedroom to have sex. Sometimes in bondage, spread out, sometimes on her back sometimes on her front. His favourite position with her in the spreader bar always featured regularly. Peter got Jane to modify some of the bikinis with poppers and Velcro straps. It allowed him to roughly pull them off her. As the material was torn from her body she loved the feeling of power he showed. When her knickers got old he would cut them from her body just as he had done that first day when he claim his pussy. She actually loved having her knickers cut off. It was an act of Peter owning and taking control of Jane. It was more ***ful than just undoing the bows or pulling poppers.

The end.

I hope you enjoyed this fantasy and poor spelling, grammar and punctuation hasn't ruined it for you. Love your comments and likes. Play the game and let me know how you get on!