Are you submissive?

Posted
I submit because I choose to. You only hold the reigns for as long I'm willing to allow it. *** the trust and the carpet will be yanked from under your feet. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Posted
Yes I am submissive but I'm only submissive when a person earns my trust and earns my respect and and can follow the fact that I have boundaries and they respect them boundaries as a good dominant should and a a submissive holds the cards of what a dominant can do and what a dominant cannot do and they start acting like like not a good person or anything like that they're allowed to Take Back Control and get out of the relationship and yank the rug off and under them it don't make anybody a bad submissive at all neither a dominant also has to be nice and caring and respect their submissive always just like they expect there's submissive to respect them and care about them too never forget it's a two-way street in a dynamic a dynamic assistion of ventilationship nobody never forget that
Posted
You know. Doms and Dommes do communicate and share ideas. I don’t know if you knew this or not.
Just like I have fellow Dom friends as colleagues that I may need to confer with for ideas, tips, lesson plans, etc…
Posted
If I asked a Dominatrix if she is submissive that would be offensive. Well it’s pretty much the same here. The role is in the name. Don’t be disrespectful to people of the shared community. This is very frowned upon and it can give you a bad name real quick amongst fellow colleagues.
Just a piece of advice.
A bad name can ruin you in the bdsm world.
Posted
3 hours ago, MasterRooster said:

If I asked a Dominatrix if she is submissive that would be offensive. Well it’s pretty much the same here. The role is in the name. Don’t be disrespectful to people of the shared community. This is very frowned upon and it can give you a bad name real quick amongst fellow colleagues.
Just a piece of advice.

What on Earth are you talking about? 

The OP is in no way, shape or form being disrespectful and for you to think they are speaks more about you than them. 

The whole point of the post is the OP explaining that they are a person first and foremost and for the correct person may choose to submit. 

littlemiss37
Posted
1 hour ago, FatefulDestiny said:

What on Earth are you talking about? 

The OP is in no way, shape or form being disrespectful and for you to think they are speaks more about you than them. 

The whole point of the post is the OP explaining that they are a person first and foremost and for the correct person may choose to submit. 

I agree with ur comment here Fateful destiny x

Posted
5 hours ago, MasterRooster said:
Just a piece of advice.

What do you find so disrespectful in this post? Please, educate us.

Posted
8 hours ago, MasterRooster said:
Just a piece of advice.

Perhaps you don't understand the poetry? Sometimes it's abstract. I'm going to be kind here. The poem is about a Dominant asking *me* if I'm submissive and me responding, explaining that my submission is tied to who you are and whether you inspire that within me.

Posted

Hmm......its a bit like Forrest Gumph said....."life (this site) is like a box of chocolates, you never know which one you're gonna get.....'