The sweet smell of want. Part 6

Posted
You lay your body on top of mine and rest your head on my chest, letting yourself relax on me after cumming.
I lie there enjoying the weight of you engulfing me but unable to get comfy, my restraints causing my arms to ache. I try to stretch them, moving slightly underneath you.
You jab a finger into my side causing me to jump 'Stop wiggling pillow' you grumble, muffled by one of my tits. Your breath tickling my erect nipple. I moan gently, just a small act turning me on again.  I squirm more underneath you,  rotating my body slightly to push my tit further towards your mouth. You lean up, pushing my shoulders down with your palms and a stern look on your face. My eyes widen and I gulp slightly, this is when you mean business, my brat pushing you to your max.
'You want fucking?' You ask.
I nod at you
'Answer me slut'
'Yes sir'  a pause follows and look at me, your face hardening, and eyes growing darker with want.
'Manners' you bark at me
'Please sir' You ease the weight off my shoulders as if to move off me but I carry on 'Please fuck me like the dirty whore I am'
You let out a growl and kneel up between my legs. Removing my ankle straps and then grabbing my waist pulling me closer to you. you move my legs so they're on your shoulders and pound  straight into me.
We both moan simultaneously as you fill me.  Moving my hips whilst you thrust in and out, watching my tits bounce as I moan out in pleasure. You move your hand and place your thumb on my clit. Each thrust rubbing it. 'Fuck sir' I moan at you.
You push in harder knowing you'll hit my gspot and I'll come undone for you.
My body shudders in response as i cry out a string of expletives and you feel the warm wet gush of squirt running down your balls. You pull out, your cock covered in my cum. 'Mmm' you say to me as you insert 2 fingers into me making me whimper, before pulling them out and rubbing my cum over my ass hole.
Pushing 2 fingers in you hear me breathe out 'fuck'
'I love your ass slut' you tell me 'I love how I claimed it, took your anal virginity, it belongs to me'
'Yes sir' I agree 'I'm yours, all yours'
You push my legs up, my knees by my tits and push your cock in to my ass.
Your hand resting on top of my pussy, with your thumb circling my clit. You let me push my ass towards you as I grind, making you go deeper and deeper. You look down, you love the sight of your cock fully buried in my ass, my pussy glistening with cum. You moan gently and start to fuck me, gently at first, but getting harder.
The feeling on you pumping my ass with your thumb circling my clit is ecstasy.
'Fuck sir'  I cry
'You need to cum slut?'
'Yes....yes please sir....fuck'
'Hmmm, you like that slut, don't you?' You ask as you thrust yourself in and out
'Please sir' I beg again

You remove your finger from my clit so I don't cum. I whimper in frustration.

Leaning towards me you fuck me harder, my tight ass feeling amazing around your cock.
'Fuck slut' you moan out 'cum for me. Cum for your sir'
You feel my body tense underneath you, my moans sending you over the edge as you release your hot sticky load in me.
You pull out and watch as your cum dribbles out my ass. You move back up my body, your cock in front of my face.
'Clean it' you order me. I hesitant knowing where its just been 'now slut'  I open my mouth and take you in. My tongue licking you. The taste of your cum mixed with something I can't put my finger on but it wasn't unpleasant either.
As I'm cleaning you you release my wrists. My hands automatically go to your ass, holding you close to me. You pull away from me and settle on the bed.
' come here' you say to me, your arms open. I accept the invitation eagerly and curl up next to you. My head in the crook of your shoulder. Your kiss my forward and stroke my hair back from my face.
'You're such a good girl' you tell me gently. 'My little good subslut'  I smile as my eyes close. I feel safe and loved in your arms, where I belong.
Posted

Thanks, that was hot, it's the description of the fluids that makes it for me 😈😘

Posted
Yummmm so hot! You have succeeded in giving me a huge boner