Scream and Cream

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

I didn't get to see Vicky very often, only when I was in town. But she saved herself for Daddy. Only daddy could make her feel so good. Only Daddy could make her scream and cream.

She answered the door in a towel, fresh out of the bath, hair in pigtails. The towel was thin and wet, showing off her lush curves.

She took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. 

I'm yours Daddy.

I pulled off the towel and took a deep gaze are her huge tits, curvy features... Deciding how I was going to devour her.

I pushed her on the bed and told her to move up. I striped down.

I buried my face between her thighs. Licking her pussy and working her clit. 

Fuck, I'm going to cum. 

Cum as many times as you want.

I slid my finger inside her, she moaned out.

Trying to hold her orgasm.

I pulled my finger out and buried my face in her pussy, sucking on her clit and pussy lips. She screamed out and her pussy creamed my face. I sucked harder until she begged me to stop.

I licked up her body. Sucking on her nipples.

Kissed her deeply with my tongue. Moved further up and put my cock in her mouth.

She sucked on me while I fingered her.

2 fingers inside her, my thumb working her clit.

I worked my cock in her mouth. I rubbed her pussy and took her to the edge. Rubbing faster she came all over my hand, moaning on my cock. Screaming and creaming.

I slid my cock inside her. She was so warm. So wet. So tight.

She moaned Daddy, Daddy, Daddy.

I slid in and out. Slow. Deep and hard 

I took her to the edge again... And stopped.

Ride me.

She got on top and bounced up and down on my cock.

I grabbed those huge tits and squeezed. Pinching her nipples. She arches back and grinded on me. 

One hand playing with her tits, the other hand rubbing her clit.

She came again, screaming out. Her body bucked and collapsed on me. Creaming all over my cock. Panting heavily.

Suck it out.

She slid down and took my cock in her mouth.

I grabbed one pig tail in each hand. She worked me hard and fast. 

I creamed a huge load in her mouth. She kept sucking and sucking all the Daddy cream out.

I had to pull her hair to get her mouth off my cock.

I love Daddy cream she said with a smile.