Rewriting Your Submissive Script - Soft Affirmations with your ideal guardian or protector (brat, middle, & little)

Po****

Posted

Picture your ideal guardian or protector - someone who is committed to creating a cozy and safe space for you to explore your submissive tendencies.

They understand that accepting your submissive side can be both thrilling and intimidating, but they are here to support you every step of the way.

No matter if you identify as a brat, middle, or little, this guide is designed to help you reprogram your thoughts and beliefs so you can fully embrace your submissive tendencies.

It's essential to remember that there is no right or wrong way to be submissive, and each journey is unique.

Through these affirmations, you can let go of any obstacles or doubts that may be holding you back from fully embracing your submissive side.

Your guardian/protector wants you to feel confident, secure, and empowered in your submission, and believes that these affirmations can help you achieve that.

--

For Brats:

• I am proud to be a brat and a submissive.
  • My occasional disobedience does not make me less submissive. It simply means that I need extra guidance and discipline.
  • I trust my dominant to provide me with the structure and guidance I need to grow as a submissive.
  • When I resist, I allow my dominant to take control and guide me towards growth.
  • I find joy in pleasing my dominant, and I am committed to making them happy.

--

For Middles:

• As a middle, I embrace my submissive nature and my occasional childlike behavior.
  • My dominant understands how to support me and help me grow as a sub.
  • I trust my dominant to provide me with the guidance and care that I need.
  • When I act out of turn, it's a sign that I need more attention and support.
  • I am happiest when I feel secure and nurtured by my dominant.

--

For Littles:

• I am a little and a proud submissive.
  • My age play is a natural part of my submissive identity, and I embrace it with pride.
  • I trust my dominant to provide me with the support and care that I need to thrive.
  • When I misbehave, I am not being cute. I am being disrespectful, and I need my dominant to guide me back on track.
  • I am happiest when I feel safe, secure, and cherished by my dominant.

--

Always remember that you are in control of your own submissive journey, and that it's perfectly okay to take things at your own pace.

This guide is a safe space for you to explore your desires and embrace your submissive side.

So take a deep breath, be kind to yourself, and allow these affirmations to guide you towards a more fulfilling and satisfying submissive experience.

With practice and dedication, you will find yourself becoming more submissive, more obedient, and more fulfilled in your role as a sub.

Thank you for taking this journey, and all the best in your submissive exploration.