Special Evening

Posted

(in collaboration with TomSussex)

I've got something special planned for you tonight baby girl.

Have you got the harness under your clothes like I told you?

Yes? Good girl.

Give me a twirl.

White silk shirt, nipples already hard and being ***ed by the silk, I see. That purple leather skirt, demure, yet slightly slutty. Just right. Black lined stockings and garter belt. Good. And black heels that stretch your calves, displaying yourself to me perfectly.

You look beautiful, baby girl.

Let's go!

The Limo is downstairs, let's go to the restaurant.

Oh, I almost forgot.

Two things.

Firstly open this box.

Do you like it?

No it's not a bracelet, it's an ankle chain. Hold still and I'll put it on you

Lovely!

And the other thing. Lift your skirt up baby girl, right over your hips. Good. Stand with your legs further apart and open this box.

What is it? It's a Lovense Lush wearable vibrator. I control it from my phone, wherever I am in the world. Put it in, baby girl, now. Yes, while I watch!

That's it deep inside. Shall we try it? Haha did it make you jump?

You've gone very quiet, you are enjoying that aren't you? Maybe too much. Yes, I've stopped it. We have the whole evening. Now, skirt back into place, the limo is waiting to take us to the restaurant....

Sir had a special evening planned. As we arrived at our favorite Japanese restaurant, and exited the limo, he reached for his phone.

'Sir please not yet!'

He smirked and turned it on at low speed. I jumped and almost tumbled sideways as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

As we waited for our table, he turned it up a notch. Gasping, I turned with pleading eyes. He smirked again.

We were seated and Sir ordered. As the food was being brought to our table I asked to be excused to the ladies room. He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

'Do not take it out. Do not turn it off'

He patted me on the thigh as I let out a big sigh. He knows me so well.

I was good and did as I was told. I sat down and he smiled at me. I picked up my chopsticks and dropped one as the vibration went up a few notches.

I looked up and locked eyes with him. He had a smile on his face. I picked up the chopstick and tried to eat. My legs kept crossing under the table and squeezing hard. I would moan as I took a bite of food. But he and I knew why I was moaning.

He leaned over and kissed my cheek. 'Your cheeks are pink but you're doing so well, baby girl.'

We finished our meal, he turned the toy way down and he came around the table to help me up. He knew my legs felt shaky. He wrapped his arms around my waist as we exited the restaurant.

Our limo was waiting for us. As I entered it I felt the toy go up quite a few notches. I stopped in mid step and looked over my shoulder and he had such lustful eyes, my breathing hitched. Like something primal wanted to be freed. You slapped my arse hard and with a jolt I fell into the limo and scooted over quickly.

It was an hour ride to our next destination. During the ride he kept turning the vibrator up and down. Torturing me but never allowing me to cum. He kept looking at me as if I was his prey. He finally turned it way down, to my relief.

The limo stopped and Sir took out a black silky blindfold. I turned so he could put it on me. My heart was beating hard. I heard the door to his side open and then close. Footsteps on gravel....the door to the limo opened on my side. He reached over, brushing against my breasts, and unbuckled me. He took my hand and helped me out of the limo. 

As he guided me up a slight incline, I could smell the salt water and hear the waves. We were at the beach house. He guided me into the house and into the living room.

'Kneel' I assume the position. 

'Hands back' As my hands went behind me I felt him grab one and put the cuff on and then the other. He clipped them together. 

He came in front of me and ripped my shirt open as I gasped in surprise. Helping me up as he takes my breasts and kneads them and pinches the nipples hard. I moan at the sensation. I jumped as the toy increased. I feel him grab my harness and pull me in for a kiss so hungry as if the primal side of him is about to take over. He pulled back. Breathing labored, he growled.

As I stand there I feel him unzip my skirt and feel it fall to the floor, leaving me with my torn shirt, lined stocking and garter. My body is shaking from the toy doing its job. I bite my lower lip and my hands are in a fist trying to keep control.

He grabs my harness and pulls me close, taking a deep breath inhaling my scent as I feel him lick my neck. I groan from the ***. He pushes me down to a kneeling position.

'Open' I hear his zipper as I open my mouth. I can smell his need. My primal side starts to emerge. I growl when he pushes his cock past my lips. I close around it and groan as he wraps my hair around his hand and pushes deeper. Sliding in and out faster and faster. He turns up the toy in me and I want to scream but I can't with his cock deep. He pulls out and pushes me down to the floor. I hear him walk behind me. 

I feel his hands on my arse. A few slaps land on my bare arse. The sensation of the slaps and toy brought me to the edge. He spreads my legs further apart and reaches forward to untie my blindfold. Instant tears going down my face 'Please Sir' hands still fisted.

He growls and turns off the toy, pulls it out and replaces it with his cock. He slams into me. I scream and then growl.

'Look at me' I turn my head to see the hunger in his eyes as he sees it in mine. He slides in and out, faster and faster. He lets out a primal growl that I had never heard before.

He slaps my arse hard.

'Cum for me now!'

I scream and my body starts to tremble, spasm after spasm, milking his cock deep in me. I feel him grow and release. Growling as he does, a deep rumbling growl.

Breathing erratic. I collapsed with him on top of me. His weight felt so good on top of me.

He wraps his arms around me and rolls over to his side taking me with him. Holding me tightly as we continue to get our breathing in sync.

Both of us, still shaking from the sensations still going through our bodies.

'I love you, Sir. Thank you.'

'I love you baby girl. Your welcome'

Posted

Well done Isme, for bringing the idea to life in a fantastically erotic way.