Want you back

Posted
You watch as my car pulls up in the park carpark. You know i come here to get away from the world and clear my head so it wouldn't be long before I appear. Your breath catches as i leave my car and unload my dogs. I look effortlessly beautiful. My jeans hugging my curves and showing off my ass, a tank top just revealing a small bit of clevege and my hair pulled back in a ponytail some strands loose and framing my face gently.  The memory of my gasps and moans as you grab my hair pull it hard turning you on. you hold yourself back from getting out your car and  following your desires. You want to wrap your hand around my throat and make me submit to you again, to hear me moan for you. You want to feel me in your arms, they feel empty without me.
You're lost in your thoughts you dont realise i have spotted you, standing staring at your car. Tears threatening to fall from my eyes. You go to open your car door but i turn and walk away. A lump forms in your throat. I dont want you. Both my dogs are  eager to get on their walk. A walk we have done together so often. A special place of mine I let you into.

You hesitant, unsure for the first time with me, do I want to talk to you after our disagreement. A disagreement we couldn't work past that led me to walk away from you. You miss me, an ache in your heart that won't go away. A want and need no other person can fulfil.
You shake your head and give yourself a good talking to you. 'You love this woman, fight for her, your her dom, you own her, make her yours again. Make her remember where she belongs'
You quickly get out your car and jog after me. My dogs greeting you long before I realise you're following me.
I am lost in my thoughts, wondering why you are here. Is it to *** me? Remind me what I've lost. I sigh loudly, fighting tears. My heart heavy with loss.
A loud stern voice enters my thoughts
'Stop walking away from me slut'  which halt me in my tracks. My heart catches in my throat, ive missed your voice. I turn my head towards you.
'Hi" I say softly
'Wheres the sir?' You ask, normally a punishable offence.
I give you a sad smile.

You join me at my side and we walk together in silence watching my dogs explore their surroundings. The only words uttered are those to give direction to them. we reach a fork in the path where the main path continues ahead and the other leads to the right towards the woods, one we have never taken.
Your body leads me towards the right, I instinctively obey. No words exchanged.

The dogs are running ahead, enjoying exploring this new wooded area.
A small whisper comes from my lips 'I love you sir'
Them 4 words trigger a reaction in you. You push me against a tree, your hand around my throat. I moan as my back hits the bark, my mind instantly going blank, I'm yours, my body, mind and heart know it. You stand in front of me, your body pressed against me. 'I love you too slut'. Don't ever leave me again'
'I'm sorry sir,'
I hesitant before I carry on 'I got insecure and convinced myself you didn't want me anymore, that I wasn't good enough'  I ***d out, trying to hold a sob back.
You growled quietly
'I don't want anyone else'  your knee pushing my legs apart.
'I need you, your mine.' You smirk 'Your body knows it, I can smell you already.'
I moan gently, my body betraying me as always
Your free hand pushes down my leggings, past my panties and finds my wetness for you.
'You're mine slut. Don't forget it' and push 2 fingers into me, your hand tightening around my neck. My body sudden feels alive again, woken up from its depressive slumber.
My head rolls backwards giving you more access to my neck which you  kiss tenderly. I moan softly  the feel of your lips on me is bliss. you curl your 2 fingers inside me, knowing you will hit my gspot. There's no teasing today, you want me to orgasm, you want to own each one I have.
My body starts to shudder as I moan and whimper quietly. . You push yourself into  my body harder, holding me up, knowing my own legs won't be able to as you flick your thumb over my clit. You release your hand from my throat giving me back control of my head. I bury it into your shoulder to muffle my cries. My body convulsing as my orgasm ripples through my body. Your cock is solid inside your jeans and your dying to push me to my knees and make me take you down my throat but you decide to hold off. You will fuck me later, using me, pushing my body hard, punishing me through intense pleasure. 
You pull your hand out, it covered in my cum and lick my fingers. You've missed my taste too much to make me do my own clean up.  My head rests on your shoulder as I let my breathing regulate again.

Your arms wrap around me and we hold our embrace.  Both breathing in each other, the world suddenly right again.
'I love you, my little slut'
'I love you too sir'
'I love you more' you reply
Posted
That was extremely well written. Absolutely amazing job. 👍🏻