Kittens night out

Posted

The night is young. Our much anticipated date night. I fasten the subtle silver collar around your neck. 

Standing naked your eyes fully in love and submission to me. Hair flowing piercing blue eyes, the ink showing against your pale skin.

Your dress laid out, 50s house wife frilly dress, which will show off your cleavage perfectly. Black corset to allow your hour glass figure to show and black lace panties, with black nylon stockings. 

Before you get dressed we make love, no primally just pure love making, looking in each others eyes, the only thing you are wearing is my subtle collar. 

I help you dress, my fresh seed in you, my scent all over you. Showing everyone you are mine.

I attach the wrist collar with a small leash and hold it as we walk hand in hand to the taxi.

Our stop a small country pub, fire burning locals around the bar. I order your drink a G&T, as I will allow you alcohol tonight. We sit chatting. Your hand on my crotch our way of showing we are each others.

I say go to the toilet, bring me back your cum filled panties.

You reappear sitting down, hand places back on my now growing bulge. You pass them to me so some may see. I whisper, open yoir legs let them see what is mine.

You obey no question asked, legs wide open, men looking not even hiding their stares.

Time to go kiiten I announce we have a big night ahead. Holding your hand with the leash inside mine, we walk out and as you giggle. Thank you Sir

Posted
2 hours ago, SweetheartSubbie said:

Wow! X

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Omg I need him to do that to me....!! Sooo hot 🔥