BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

Posted
July 24, raleigh52636 said:
I’m a virgin, need to have a connection with someone before I have sex, which is why I am waiting

And it will happen

Posted
Bad sex.
A) as a man, I can still cum with bad sex, even if I have to close my eyes and think of something else.

B) At least bad sex satisfies the need to feel wanted.

C) Everything in life should be a lesson. Even bad sex can teach you something.
Posted
Bad sex no matter how bad it is, is still better than no sex at all. IMO
Posted
On 7/21/2024 at 3:15 AM, syracuse827864 said:

Sex is still sex. As long as the end goal is still reached.

And what it the end goal?

Just one person be able to cum?

Sounds like sh*t.

I would be willing to bet that if the stipulation was "NEITHER ONE OF YOU CUMS"  the answers would be WAY different.

Posted

It depends on what kind of bad sex you mean. If it's awkward and clunky but everybody cums eventually I'd take that. Like if they try to f**k at different rhythms or weird stuff like that. But if neither can manage to get the other off or if only one gets off, I'd rather just handle it myself and go with no sex.

Posted
July 22, Spoiledlittlebrat said:

I’ve been ***d by sex for years. When I finally get exactly what I need I am going to be such a nerve bundle I am not sure I will survive.

Haha.......I can relate to this waiting for 'my Dom '......😄

Posted
June 11, sapius said:
If you feel sexy yourself then sex with a partner(s) follows attraction and should improve on average over time. Sometimes it requires some “bad sex” patience and figuring out how best to seduce one another. This whole thread I’ve been noticing for a while now and it’s big misnomer of shirking responsibility onto others. I can’t believe it’s been going on for so long and I’m wondering when the aliens are going to come pick me up and take me home.

I actually think you bring up a good point in that
' sometimes it requires some ' bad Sex'......patience and figuring out how best to Seduce one another '

Though I would insert please in place of Seduce .

It depends what you think bad sex is, and that varies with individuals.

If there's Love and Connection there, then maybe it can be turned around.

Anyhow, the OP just posted this as a
game right?

Posted
3 hours ago, CosmicAngel said:

Haha.......I can relate to this waiting for 'my Dom '......😄

I can relate to both of you.

Oh my gosh if I ever get exactly what I need it will not only be a miracle, but yeah...

*mind wanders off*

Mzeuniverse
Posted

Rather have none. Bad sex is pointless to me.

Posted
A wise man once said: "Sex is like pizza, when it's good, it's VERY good, when it's bad...it's STILL pretty good!"
Posted
21 hours ago, Daddy_CW said:
A wise man once said: "Sex is like pizza, when it's good, it's VERY good, when it's bad...it's STILL pretty good!"

yea i definitely disagree

Posted
Agree. Sex is sex as long as it's STD free fun!!!
Posted
I'd be open to bad sex. Happy to have had the journey with someone instead of just avoiding something forever because the next time might be bad or awkward. An awkward or bad time together is better than no time spent together ever again.
Posted
I'm in that boat now, if I can't have good sex that I enjoy I don't wanna have sex.
Posted
I'm going to have to choose bad sex at least I'm busting a nut
Posted
No sex, it's not fun if we are both not enjoying ourselves. Would rather just use my hand or not at all
Posted
I'd rather jack off than have shitty sex with someone.
Posted
Being someone in a no sex relationship already, I can say that bad sex is way better than none.
Posted
Bad sex is nearly the equivalent of having no sex at all, just messier and more work.

Bad sex is bad because all you are is an interactive hole or appendage. I'd much rather have no sex than bad sex.