BDSM TRAVEL DESTINATIONS

purplepie

Posted
My littles top 5 are: the Toronto Zoo, Ripleyā€™s Believe it or Not Aquarium, camping/picnic and watching the stars, a road trip, and Canadaā€™s wonderland.
Posted

I travel a lot for kink, mostly within the UK

However

There is a farm near Berlin which is often used as a retreat, I've been there a couple of times - I'm supposed to be there the end of this month

and, Romania has a lot going on and I've done a few days of kink there alsoĀ 

Posted
Definitely Cap dā€™Agde in the south of France is a must visit at least once kinda place if you into all kinds of kink. Iā€™ve been there 4 times so far and always like to go back. Itā€™s a naturist resort with plenty of kinky bars, clubs, restaurants, beaches, campings and much more. Itā€™s basically a nude village with some extras.
Posted
Cap dā€™Agde in the south of France is definitely a must visit at least once place. There is a naturist village with some bars, clubs, beaches, shopping mal, restaurants, hotels and campings. Iā€™ve been there 4 times so far and everytime it was a great experience.
Posted
Iā€™m going to the Bahamas šŸ‡§šŸ‡ø
Posted
Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Bergen Porto, BogotĆ”
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Probably LA or New York. I'm by Chicago and that's not too bad.
Posted
June 7, MrJ84 said:
Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Bergen Porto, BogotĆ”

Bogota where?

• 1 year later...
Posted
I was in Pensacola, Florida camping getting drunk at a KOA and my ex out of nowhere. All the sudden just wanted to go around Florida. An expedition is giving me head and everything out in public and all over different random places.
Posted
Philly if you know you know ā€¼ļøšŸ„µ
Posted
Would love to go to USA
Posted
On a lazy river at a Vegas resort šŸ˜
Posted
Some of the USA national parks with a large tent. With the sunrises and sunsets.
Posted
What's that 1 resort. Hedonism or something??? Anyone been there??
Posted
On 6/3/2023 at 5:08 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

I travel a lot for kink, mostly within the UK

However

There is a farm near Berlin which is often used as a retreat, I've been there a couple of times - I'm supposed to be there the end of this month

and, Romania has a lot going on and I've done a few days of kink there alsoĀ 

Any deeper/more specific info on the locations in Berlin/Romania?Ā 

Posted
Japan! Although the heat is a little terrifying at the moment. Beautiful place, beautiful culture. Amazing food