Vampire kink?

Panda-2626

Posted
Didn't realise this was actually a thing.... learn something new about myself 😊 is there one for werewolves??
MasterDarcy1979
Posted
1 hour ago, shadowspsycobiker said:

Didn't realise this was actually a thing.... learn something new about myself 😊 is there one for werewolves??

Good question.

The lynthrope (Werewolf) is a bit different from Vampire lore.

Traditionally, a Vampire is in control of themselves, whereas, Werewolves, once transformed into a Werewolf, is usually controlled by the wild, uncontrollable beast that lies within.

I'd say that both lean on the CNC side, but the Werewolf even more so.

Posted
vampires r wise n rarely age..
MasterDarcy1979
Posted
On 7/14/2024 at 3:59 AM, MasterDarcy1979 said:

Good question.

The lyncanthrope (Werewolf) is a bit different from Vampire lore.

Traditionally, a Vampire is in control of themselves, whereas, Werewolves, once transformed into a Werewolf, is usually controlled by the wild, uncontrollable beast that lies within.

I'd say that both lean on the CNC side, but the Werewolf even more so.

Well, that'll teach me for posting whilst busy:

Edited.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
July 11, MasterDarcy1979 said:

The technical name for it is "hematolagnia".

I've had a Vampire kink for as long as I remember:

I grew up watching "The Lost Boys" and "Fright Night (1 & 2)" and I was so turned on by them. Even as a child.

With "The Lost Boys" the main female protagonist Vampire was pretty much a submissive. (Plus she was hot!)

Reading "Dracula" as well as all the Vampire off-shoots variants.

Then I started reading Anne Rice and watching "Buffy the Vampire slayer" and the kink spread and continued into adulthood.

A major nuance of the Vampire kink is the intimacy.

The swapping of, literally the liquid that keeps us alive, our life source. Feasting and devouring on the life source that makes us thrive, that makes us survive. That makes us breathe, exist and think.

It's extraordinary erotic.

Trust is also a massive thing. Being trusted enough to not only break skin and flesh, but being trusted to drink and swallow their ***.

One of the fundamentals of "Dracula" and Vampire lore is that the Vampire fed on his prey, turned them, and then the prey became their submissive.

In that way, Vampirism is very much a variant of a BDSM lifestyle.

Even describing it is making me breath hard and become erect.

So yeah, I have a massive Vampire kink.

(Please, please, please no one mention "Twilight".

Linking "Twilight" a person with a Vampire kink is akin to linking "50 Shades of Gray" to a person in the BDSM lifestyle.

It's disrespectful and just so low-brow. "50 Shades" reads like it was written by a 5 year old.)

Why did I just get wet reading this response? I have always loved vampires (Can quote seasons 4-7 of Buffy because...Spike) but never thought of it sexually until now. It makes total sense though. Intimacy...trust...submitting every part of yourself... literally belonging to someone. Makes my CNC kink perk up as well.

I think I am going to take this to bed with me and let my imagination take me places.

MasterDarcy1979
Posted
2 hours ago, DanceKitten said:

Why did I just get wet reading this response? I have always loved vampires (Can quote seasons 4-7 of Buffy because...Spike) but never thought of it sexually until now. It makes total sense though. Intimacy...trust...submitting every part of yourself... literally belonging to someone. Makes my CNC kink perk up as well.

I think I am going to take this to bed with me and let my imagination take me places.

Oh really? Wet, you say?

The reason you got wet reading it is probably the same reason why I got hard writing it, and also now as I'm thinking of it.

It's the absolute bond and connection between you the person for whom you allow yourself to be consumed by.

The bond that ties you together. A bond forged in trust. A bond forged in unbreakable passion and eternal devotion.

A devotion as eternal as the rocks beneath; rocks which need no light to live, but which will go on longer than life above.

I love the Drusilla and Spike dynamic. It's like a Vampire Gomez and Morticia.

Oh? Let me know where it leads you.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I have always wanted to a vampire since a kid,every Halloween I was Dracula. When vampire takes *** from intended target the bite was to cause incredible ecstacy. I remember reading that somewhere . I've told my ex numerous times I would only take *** from vein that runs to her clit If was a vampire. I tried my hardest still to suck the *** out of clit.
Posted
I most definitely am a vampire I don't die and I drink the *** and I love and smell every one around here and I can tell if someone is bleeding about 9038 feet away so like really I am i promise I am I might be kinda Kiky but I enjoy this so much being seen and laughed at it keeps me from biting people