YOUR BDSM JOURNEY

br****

Posted
On 7/24/2023 at 4:09 AM, brazuca said:

How did your BDSM journey start? What situation has stuck in your mind the most? From thrilling encounters to life-changing revelations, share the impact of BDSM on your life.

Open your hearts and tell your stories! The most engaged users will get a surprise. 💜

There was a guy I had a crush on who had, like, all the energy and pizzazz I was looking for in a man, and I thought, "Damn, how cool would it be to be his b*tch?" Completely unaware as to what being someones' "b*tch" might look like, or really mean. I decided to take the infamous BDSM test, and learned all these different words, and terms relating to BDSM + kink. Rope bunny, degradee, brat. I was like, "what?" I ended up doing my homework and felt hella flushed. Like, "Whoa, this might be the kind of sh*t I could be into." 

Last Summer ('23) I joined FetLife, but then left because I wasn't into the lifestyle really. This past Summer, I've been looking into stripping and stripclub culture. I appreciate strippers and what they put into their craft, love the idea of being watched and hypnotizing the watcher, but don't really see myself as a stage performer. As I get older, I increasingly find myself attracted to dominant men, whatever that looks like in my head. I've been looking into collars and sexy outfits, dreaming of bratting, and just being hella sexy. Last week, I decided to take the plunge. Just meeting folks, writing out scenes, thinking of what an ideal play partner could and should look like.

I'm definitely an exhibitionist, for sure. D/s dynamic, yes, please! But also excited to see what else is in store for me on this journey. I feel weird and excited, but it's a different and new chapter in my life!

Posted
Well, I had a man that liked my feet and I was sending him pictures of my feet. He got all weird and stopped talking to me and it kind of depressed me. A friend of mine told me to go on this website and fill out a profile and have fun and that’s what I did and I have met lots of nice people on here and help me grow in the BDSM lifestyle so much so that I committed to it by having a tattoo put on my right wrist. It looks like a bracelet, but it’s the secret symbol of BDSM. I really like my new tattoo. It reminds me of the lifestyle every day. I’m looking for a Dom . I have not found one yet. I’m looking for one that knows the old school BDSM.
Posted
My BDSM journey started and progressed over time and I'm trying to grow more into it...in the beginning from time to time I would have a women tell me that she wanted me to *** her...me being a gentle person I never wanted to hurt anyone so I was always hesitant.... but then a few years back one of my partners and I were having a conversation about her past experiences and she was telling me some of the things she's done or wanted to do...one of those things was being ***d.....almost to the point of passing out . .so when she told me that I decided to try it on her...the way that her body reacted to feeling my hand around her throat got me really excited....then to grab her by the neck and kiss her made your pussy so wet which made my dick even harder.....that was a new and exciting experience to me and I wanted more......months later I met another woman who was looking for a Dom and wanted to be my sub...she was also a hotwife.......even though I didn't really have any experience she was willing to give herself to me.....through her I realized my passion for being a pleasure Dom.....the reaction to the pleasure and climax that was given and controlled by me was very addicting and I wanted more....