EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT 💎 THESE ARE THE WINNERS...

crystal-love
FETMOD-BD
Message added by FETMOD-BD,

EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Day 16 - Clue #19 - Grid #20 – Pals, chums, and other close acquaintances
Posted
Day 16 Clue19 - Grid20 – this is the person in need is the one indeed whom you talk ever other day for advice or support
Posted
How to we give pieces to others? I'm very new. Day 4 here. Thank you kindly for the information posted. 🙏 🥰
Posted
39 minutes ago, MorticiaAdams said:
How to we give pieces to others? I'm very new. Day 4 here. Thank you kindly for the information posted. 🙏 🥰

you can do it from their profile

Posted
1 hour ago, MorticiaAdams said:

Use the search option find profile which doesn't have an icon and give it. Also remember the clues how you found the icons to claim them back. Hope this helps

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day4 Clue7 - Grid8 - if someone want to message you they better understand the guidelines of engagement

Can anyone help me with this. Thank you 🖤

Got it! 😁 So it's 18 open now? 🤔 

Edited by RetaKate
Posted
Clue 19
James Taylor song
You got a ______ ?
Posted
Day 16 - Clue #19 - Grid #20 – Toy story theme song 🎶
Posted
4 hours ago, sk2645 said:

Can't find number 14

After you go home, where do you like to go to get the latest info - CNN? NPR? ESPN? Fox? MSNBC? Make your choice(s) and you'll find what you're looking for.

Posted
14 hours ago, RetaKate said:

Can I get some help with #3? Please and thank you. The rockets doesn't really help 🙈 

The apps on your phone want to send you these all the time. You have to specify which ones you want or it gets really annoying (especially in meetings unless you have your phone set to vibrate).

Posted
1 hour ago, cellofello said:

After you go home, where do you like to go to get the latest info - CNN? NPR? ESPN? Fox? MSNBC? Make your choice(s) and you'll find what you're looking for.

Just realized there's an ambiguity. The above is Clue #14. Clue 5, Grid #14 hint:

To get one, you have to give one (or at least try, by clicking on it).

Posted
1 hour ago, cellofello said:

The apps on your phone want to send you these all the time. You have to specify which ones you want or it gets really annoying (especially in meetings unless you have your phone set to vibrate).

Again, the question was ambigous. The above is for Clue #3, Grid 19. A hint for Clue 14, Grid 3:

Posted
1 hour ago, LittleKelly said:
Can anyone help with grid 22 and grid 9 please

Day7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - check you daily rewards -be it commenting, be it liking someone pic or playing games here

Day 12 Clue 15 - Grid 9 - if you came across someone, speak to that person and like them, you can add them to your A list

Posted
I've managed to find 15 out of 24 of these guys, but I've yet to Find the list of clues 🤣 I come here for leads and try to sleuth a couple out
Posted
6 hours ago, MrTomFoolery said:
I've managed to find 15 out of 24 of these guys, but I've yet to Find the list of clues 🤣 I come here for leads and try to sleuth a couple out

Here we go clues as of today:
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue2 - Grid12 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue3 - Grid19 - ding dong - and you will see what's going on the app
Day2 Clue4 - Grid11 - Always update this every few months to keep thieves away
Day2 Clue5 - Grid14 - be it any occasion birthday or anniversary, everyone gets it and loves it
Day3 Clue6 - Grid23 - did you take part in a modelling competition? Now you have a chance
Day4 Clue7 - Grid8 - if someone want to message you they better understand the guidelines of engagement
Day5 Clue8 - Grid2 - did you get a good selfie, then show it off
Day6 Clue 9 - Grid13 - to the left, to the right before doing that set your parameters
Day7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - check you daily rewards -be it commenting, be it liking someone pic or playing games here
Day8 Clue 11 - Grid 17 - if someone checks you out, maybe they marked your pic, you will know if that's done
Day9 Clue 12 - Grid05 - confess your sins and others will know your turn ons
Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid24 - if you want to restrict anyone to leave a remark anywhere then switch it ON
Day 11 Clue 14 - Grid 3 - launch the rocket from base and before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it
Day 12 Clue 15 - Grid 9 - if you came across someone, speak to that person and like them, you can add them to your A list
Day 13 Clue16 - Grid10 – better check yourself out to see how others see you
Day 14 Clue17 - Grid21 – if you are looking for that special person better to set the criteria and you can find the person within reach
Day 15 Clue18 - Grid16 – why not market yourself and others will know good things about you
Day 16 Clue19 - Grid20 – this is the person in need is the one indeed whom you talk ever other day for advice or support

For clue 23 you may have to visit website www.fetish.com and use the clue. If you need further help feel free to message me