RULE THE KINKYWALK

br****

Posted
Definitely cuffs and collar, maybe some cute ears, as for the rest depends on whomever is at the end of the leash.
Posted
Coming to think of it again.. Bright red gag in mouth , me on all fours , pink leash with the person in front , long tail inside with the control of the tails vibration with the audience on intensity.
Posted
A mouth lip mouth gag, on all fours wearing red latex with hand cuffs heels, a chastity cage hanging off me, with a leash
Posted
Just a jockstrap some stirrups and a catches mitt
Posted
My naughty mini skirt black open pantyhose black strap heels and satin and lace panties and matching camisole Red nails red lips and my lady doing makeup for me
Posted
I'd go for a striking and intimidating latex drone suit that exudes power more than submission and I don't see any issues with adding some colorful techwear elements. My outfit would be a clear statement of who I am and what I'm about.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Black leather straight jacket, ball gag, black leather pants, ankles bound with leg irons.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I wanna just lay back and worship some p**sy just eat for hours. I mean let everything drip on my face and let me drink everything she push out. All day with it too just let me be your seat for the day

Posted

In short shorts cutoffs for ladies to swat my cute a** when I walk by