I arrive...

Posted
I walk through the door and see you there, just as I had instructed. Perfectly prepared, kneeling, head bowed.

I close the door and carefully put my bag down, my eyes never leaving you. I can see your breathing deepening as I slowly walk forward.

You turn your hands as instructed opening yourself for me, an offering of your submission. I allow myself a half smile.

I reach down carefully, one hand under your chin and gently lift your head. Your beautiful eyes sparkling up at me. Your perfect lips slightly parted, your chest rising and falling.

I walk around you, taking my suit jacket off, rolling up my sleives. Standing close behind you I stroke your long hair, I hear you sigh. Suddenly I take a firm grip with one hand and pull back sharply, making you gasp loudly.

My free hand slips over your shoulder, across the top of your chest, up your stretched neck and over your chin to your red lips.

You open your mouth a little more and two fingers slip inside. As I bend down close and whisper 'you are mine'