**TW** The Park

Posted

**Trigger Warning** - Reason: Sexual *** / CNC

I’m walking alone in the park as we planned, its late at night. The lamp posts flicker in the night.
Something is there, I can feel it. Like a sinking feeling, someone is watching.
I get off the path,not thinking. Soon I’m in the wooded area with no lights, no sounds but nature.

I hear a rustle in the ground behind me shifting under what sounds like heavy boots. I spin...there's nothing there. I try and find my way back to the lighted path but can't remember which way it is.
I hear it again then suddenly someone grabs me..they clamp their hands around my mouth and throat....panic seeps in. Trying to fight, pull myself away from what ever is trying to take me.
"Scream and you'll regret every fuken moment. I promise."
My Body shakes, mind spinning around and around. Not knowing what's going to happen...
"Someone help me" I think but never say.
He rips away my shirt, the cloth ripping right down the middle...leaving me panting. His hands work up and he feels my lace bra. Hands roaming all around my breast. The man hand reaches down my cup, his strong fingers finding my nipple...he squeezes it hard. When i’m nice and puckered he rubs his thumb gently up and down.
Shivers crawl up my body. My head drops back on his chest.

I gasp not realizing how much bigger he is than my. He doesn't stop though. He pulls at my bra till I hear the fabric rip. It snaps almost ***fully on my back. I try and hiss out but his hand is still around my mouth. I try and beg him, please just wait... My pleas fall on deaf ears.
My breasts are out. Exposed for this man to see. He grabs my other breast and pinches that nipple too. Bringing them both to attention.
"Remember, if you scream you'll regret it. Understand?:
I nod my head.
"Im going to remove my hand, don't scream."
He takes his hands away and I finally gasp the air I didn't know I needed.
" take your pants off. Now." I take a small step back making sure he knows I'm not going to run.
I slip under my yoga pants and pull them down. I stand straight up and cover myself, feeling more exposed then before.
"Drop your hands." He all but yells at me. I drop them instantly.
He let's out a feral growl.
No panties.
I blush thankful for the darkness. He reaches me in one giant step.
His hand goes back to my throat. His lips just above mine..he inhales my scent as he travels from my lips to me cheek where he bites. I cry out in *** and jump a little. He smacks my thigh. "Don't you dare move one more inch."
He reaches my neck where he bites down even harder. I bite down my scream,dig my nails into my palm. He feels my body tense. He spins me around.
"On all fours now,bitch."
I do as I'm told.. I don't know what comes over me but I try and crawl away. I make it two steps when I feel his arm wrap around me. He drags me back and shoves me straight to the ground.
I hear his pants start to come undone. His cock finally free.
Fuck.
I can't see it but I can feel it. It's throbbing. It's so hard and thick against my backside.without warning he shoves into me. "This is what happens when you try and run."
He fucks me. He takes all of his pleasure. His fingers pinching my clit,my pussy clenching around his cock. He keeps going. Pounding and pinching me. He shoves my face in the dirt and grabs my hips. Pounding back and forth, our bodies slamming together. I feel his cock expanding.
"Fuck, this tight pussy is going to make me cum. I'm going to cum in you, you dirty fucken whore. I'm going to ***t your cervix with my fucking cum." He slaps my ass hard one time, then slams his cock so far in me I scream into the ground. I feel it. I feel him in my cervix, he hot cum filling me...
He pulls out of me. I'm panting when I hear him stand. He pulls his pants up and buttons them. "Till next time, my little bitch. Tell no one what's happend." He leans down and whispers"cause then I can't come back and do this again. And next time, it will be your ass." When I flip my body around...he's gone.
Now I'm naked in a park,lost and filled with a man's cum....
I smile. I can't wait to do it again....

Posted
I need a woman like you, where are they all🤷‍♀️