True Dominance

Ro****

Posted
Any man can grab a woman by her hair, throw her on the bed, and rip her clothing off.
Sure he can tie her up, call her a whore or a slut and have rough sex with her.
But that is not dominance ... that's rough sex.
Maybe even violent .
If she's into it, it can even be fun but that's still not true dominance.
True dominance is the ability to whisper softly in her ear then silently observe as she obediently removes her clothing. Methodically ... one piece at a time. Watching as she kneels before you offering her entire self to you. Willingly, without hesitation or reservation.
She will show you her most *** self without embarrassment or shame. You will know that nothing makes her happier than making you happy…
Posted
Well said. This app is filled with so many men that just want to have rough sex…… or just sex for that matter..
Posted
OMG YES all of this. I wish more people would understand that.
Posted
Oh yes! Now if you can just tell all the other men that fact, women will forever be in your debt, lol.

No seriously though, that’s very well said and I couldn’t agree with you more.
Posted
If only alot more understood the true meaning of dominance and submission 🙏
Posted
Agree! Dominance is of mind and body. To *** is not necessarily to dominate.
Posted
Thank you. It was needed to be said “out loud “!
Posted
Very TRUE...now if I could just remember where I've heard that before....lol
Posted
Well said 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾. There is no sweeter reward than submission. To hear the words, "I will do whatever you want Sir*. Imo you cannot gain that by a toss on the bed, some hair pulling, etc. That's so caveman. I appreciate you putting this to words. You might have save a life 😐. Some people on here...I leave it at that
Posted
3 hours ago, LeParrain said:

Is this quote from the internet? 

Before the internet, people read books, some even communicated verbally and during adolescence we discovered learning, somethings we read stay with us and make a lasting impression.
Years later, some develop and hone their knowledge and write books of their own in the hope to pass that knowledge on and inspire others.
Today, we have bloggers, vloggers, podcasters and much more, it is not a quote but a belief, a belief shared by many. It is the ability to know the value of submission and the difference between Dominant and Dominance…

Posted

I feel like we need to go a layer deeper. I guess (and hope) that most people know that trust is at the heart of the relationship between a dominant and a submissive partner, and in my opinion, true dominance is the ability to facilitate that trust.

As a primal, I feel that you're doing primals and primal play a disservice by describing roughness as simply roughness. Yes, rough sex can be simply that, but for me as a primal there's an enormous level of intimacy and trust is that roughness. I'm not just fighting; it's an exchange. One displays their ability/suitability to be/remain in charge and the other gauges that suitability and hopefully accepts the other's dominance.

Posted
19 minutes ago, Cupio said:

I feel like we need to go a layer deeper. I guess (and hope) that most people know that trust is at the heart of the relationship between a dominant and a submissive partner, and in my opinion, true dominance is the ability to facilitate that trust.

As a primal, I feel that you're doing primals and primal play a disservice by describing roughness as simply roughness. Yes, rough sex can be simply that, but for me as a primal there's an enormous level of intimacy and trust is that roughness. I'm not just fighting; it's an exchange. One displays their ability/suitability to be/remain in charge and the other gauges that suitability and hopefully accepts the other's dominance.

Healthy exchange of ideals and understanding is exactly why we have threads such as these, we all have primal instincts and perhaps desires within us, my intentions are not to cause anyone a disservice, for rough primal can be and is indeed enjoyed by many, as mentioned in original thread.
As the use of degrading is also enjoyed by many..
The knowledge and experience held on this site is vast and as such a valued asset for those starting off in this LS

Posted
Sounds like obedience to me.. "True Dominance" hate that title.. anyways true dominance is something you have even without having a sub.