Welsh Winter

Posted

We drive to the woodland area, the trees bare, lets walk I growl.

Walking through the frozen grass crisp under our feet, walking to the arranged spot.

The distant rumble of an engine parking, and another. I look at you and smile. They have arrived I smirk.

Holding your hand your long thick coat flowing we stop. I remove your coat, your now naked body cold from the wind. I take the rope from my bag, 

Taking your wrists, restraining you to a near tree. Arse pucked in the air, my hand marks all over it. I take a branch and whip you, your yelps echoing with footsteps approaching. 

2 men approach i stroke your hair. Are you ready kitten? You nod.

I walk to the back of you fingering you hard, fingers circling, spreading you getting you ready. 

The two men watch,  I pass each one a condom. I bark the rules, fucking safe only, no kissing just penetration and fuck off.

The first man enters you, I lean down and kiss you. Looking in to your eyes, look at me I growl.

The grunt from behind as he finishes, next I growl. You moan louder I take a look, a nice big cock for you kitten. Your tits swinging as you keep your eyes on me. 

I squeeze your tits as your tight cunt is stretch, watching him thrust I growl cum for me kitten, you oblige and moan my name hard.

The thrusting stops, moans louder as he finishes. 

I kiss you good kitten as i untie you, put you on your knees and thrust my throbbing phallus down your throat. 

The wind picking up your body shivering as you do. I pick you up, wrap you in your coat. Home I say softly for a warm bath.

Posted
13 minutes ago, jantellulater said:

Damn that’s hot

Thank you I am so glad you enjoyed

Posted
3 minutes ago, jantellulater said:

You’re welcome.. it made me wet

It is a thrill to know I can turn you on from my stories

Posted
Just now, jantellulater said:

Your imagination is terrific

Pleaae have a look at my other writting