New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
Hey obviously new here. I think I'm a sub bottom. I've never been with anyone like that but years of self play like that
Posted
Hi everyone im new and just wanted to say hi and see who is active
Posted
Hey! Here to explore and find people of similar kinks/likes. I'm trying to explore my submissive side more, but generally, I'm a switch and enjoy both sides of the coin. I'm hoping to meet people and have fun to see where it leads
Posted
HI iAm sissy bottom been 1 dude it was awesome
Posted
Hello. I'm Ricky 68 ready to rock and roll and explore my kinky side
Posted
Here for those with specific tastes.♥️
Posted
Still learning kinks, but wanna talk. Looking for guys and to explore my submissive side.
Posted
I'm Justin and I'm lonely
Posted
Hi m 34 submissive crossdresser
Posted
Hi I’m a dominant man outside the bedroom but inside the bedroom I want to give up all control to a mistress
Posted

Hello, Im 35, not sure exactly what role I am, however my current fixation is to be tied up blindfolded and experience absolutely everything that can be experienced at one time.

Posted
Hey I’m new here and would love to be control with no limits
Posted
Hey there! I am 32 and mostly a sub who is into BDSM and quite a bit in to feet stuff. Would love to find a dominant woman who I can also have some great conversations with!
Posted
Open minded and curious little kitten! Sharing is caring for love has no limit nor description of title. Flexible and tons of positive energy to play,I love my toys and listen to my master. With or without my leash I come back. I pur to the touch. Dress me iiĺ dance and tease. I love to eat and drink my milk. This kitten is bald with no tail. I love my cage and lots and lots of string. What A bad little kitten of me.
Posted
Hey! Open to a lot of things. Into swapping pics and sexting, love to just chat too! In the Army
Posted
Open minded sub to make friends with female friends would be nice. It would be nice to have a new friend.
Posted
I'm a pandora's box.. lol
Posted
Hello I’m baby Chase!!