New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
New here, not new to what I like , just new to being this ooen about it.
Posted

Hi I'm Shelby from Michigan. New here kinda have in mind what I'm looking for.  

Posted
Yeah, I learned pretty quick that filling out the entire profile will help you a lot in the long run
Posted

Hello. I’m Ben, from Escalon. Don’t know where that is? Don’t worry most don’t. But hey, I’m just a fun loving guy who also enjoys kink. The main thing I’m looking for is a solid connection with my forever partner. The rest is details.  

Posted

Hello kinksters
I am new to most of these categories so not sure where I should check or not check.  

Posted

Hey Guys, Gals and NB Pals,

I'm new(ish) to kink and very new to openly expressing my interest and desires. 

Posted

I am a older man who still loves sex, everything about, never turned down a new adventure. Learned a lot in my time, want to learn more

Posted
I am 40f, bbw. Bisexual. In Bc Canada...
Posted
Yeeoo ! 28M straight. Philly area. I'm super fun
Posted
Here from San Bernardino CA
Posted
Hi, I’m 45 sub male from Brighton UK and I’m here to serve and give pleasure
Posted
Hi y'all I'm Jeremy 47 new to all of this tryin to figure out what I like
Posted
Hey. 37M from Long Island, NY
Posted
Very much open minded and like to explore. Looking for same.
Missdom-1213
Posted

I’m a Dom who is curious and passionate, I find this site interesting but haven’t really much gotten the chance to experience it.

Posted

I'm new here don't know what I'm getting my self into but. Sounds interesting and want to try it out 

DannyBoi658
Posted

Hello, new here.  (:

Posted
Hello all, I'm John. 38/m from Oklahoma. New to all this but interested nonetheless.
Posted
Hello everyonIe. I'm Alex from San Jose. Ima bull but I also love to please others. I have enjoyed experiencing the various ways people find pleasure and continue to add knowledge during my journey. I not fond of group play but I can guarantee youll enjoy the ultimate pleasures and satisfaction.
Posted
I absolutely live this app i learn so much and meet so many great people