New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
hey new here and have no.idea what I'm doin but want to learn
Posted
I would love to have some fun on this app!
Posted
I'm new here but this looks like the place I need to be
Posted

Hi lovely people, I'm @Polypaganpan and I'm your local voyeur and kinky friend. I got a big red beard and I'm here to learn and listen<3  

Posted
Im A pet whos in need of a goddess
Posted
New to this app but not Fet
Posted
New here and to FET. not the lifestyle.
Posted
HI 👋, Sam, Denver Co. Circumstantial timing sometimes gets away from us when working our buttons off. I wrote a 400 and some change novel, edited it twice, done. I realized that I have not had any type of coitus oral or a hug for that matter in 3.6 years..... time to break that seal. It's gonna be a little intense. Can you handle it?
Posted
Hey everyone. Bryan here from Raleigh NC. I'm a foot worshipper looking for an occasional partner to indulge me.
Posted
Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Jason
Posted
Hello everyone I'm Alister I'm new to the app but not to the life style been it for over 7 years
Posted
Mikey here I'm in athol idaho
Posted
Name is Steven, I sometimes use name Grimm for my writing. New to lifestyle or rather standing on the edge watching others in it. Been introverted for over a decade but due to life circumstances that has reversed.

Have read some on the fet topic but didn’t realize how much there is to learn.

Usually dominant in traditional relationships only due to trad relationship partner being vanilla. Fell apart slowly after she found the Lord and I didn’t follow.

Hoping to meet and communicate with others without the concern that I am going to be considered the creepy guy. I’m generally kind and want to know more so I hope to get to know others in order to hopefully find my place in the community.

I don’t ascribe to the alpha male mentality and generally don’t care much for the general arrogance in lieu of assertiveness. This makes it a slight bit more difficult to initiate conversations. Hoping those interested in talking about the lifestyle will be receptive to my inquiries.
Posted
Lots of single males like myself on here. Looking for advice on how to introduce myself to couples. What sets one apart from the pack?
Posted

Hey all! New to this site and enjoying meeting new people.

Experienced Dom (25+ years), previously owned a BDSM club so very non judgemental. Friendly and easy going ... so feel free to come and say hi!

Posted

Aye, im Lance. Single professional male from Miami. Looking for females that are into similar kinky sh*t 😏 😆

Posted

Hi. I’m nikol 25 years old , sissy sl*t

Posted

Hi everyone paddy from Ireland first time on any site or anything like this 🥵