le****

Posted
Hi 35 Male switch lean towards sub looking for friends and relationships
Posted
Hey all looking around for fun freak friend
Posted
Hi guys welcomed here looking for some fun
Posted
Hey all. 30, male, Dom, half hour north of Binghamton NY.
Posted
Hi j. Welcome home lol I'm Bigpappa
Posted
Hi! Couple new to kink. Happy to be here!
Posted
Yo I’m Joe. I consider myself a dom but the rest just took said I’m more of a sub! Depends on the day I suppose
Posted
Hey guys I'm new to this app m31 need some friends
Posted
Hello to all! I’m a 10+yr in the LS of Pleasure Dom, 6yrs Rigger, 2 yrs shibari practitioner and lifetime photographer. Looking to meet like minded individuals to converse with hopefully learn something and possibly pass on knowledge. Maybe even find a muse to photograph 📸!! Cheers🍻 to all
Posted
Bonnie here! 34 F in Dallas, TX. Service sub/pleasure Domme Goddess switch! Ask me which one I feel like today. 😜
Posted

I live in San Francisco and I'm a Game Designer. I don't know which type of Dom I am or where I fall on any kink spectrums. Need a kink sorting hat lol. This app is so overwhelming. Open to any kind of engagement from anyone here.  

Posted
Hey y'all howdy from Texas the lone star state looking for friends like minded people who are open to fun flirting whatever floats you boat
Posted

Hi all, from Columbus Ohio. Looking to learn and be what I really should be. I feel like a submissive and would love mentors. I have understood I like to dress up and been experimenting.  

Posted
Hey guys I’m unicorn !! On here for a fun time !!
Posted
Hey there fellow kinksters. New member from the beautiful Columbia River Gorge. I'm not super experienced but I'm kink + and excited to meet new people, have new experiences and make new memories. Let's have some fun in the sun and get laid in the shade!
Posted
Hey, folks. I'm just here to have some fun, hopefully meet like-minded people, and hopefully find a like-minded partner to be with in a long-term relationship. I will confess that I only have one kink and it's a balloon fetish. Aside from that, the non-kinky stuff I love are vehicles, anime, cheeseburgers, and cherry soda. Sometimes I either doodle in my sketch pad or watch TV when I'm bored. Plus I'm kinda new to the whole dating thing. And to set the record straight I AM STRAIGHT. I highly prefer to date Asians and Hispanics but I'm open to all races, but regardless I'm simply just not interested in ladies with large tattoos though. Hope to chat with folks on here someday!
Posted
Hi room sub guy in Los Angeles
Posted
Hey everyone. I'm new here and looking for friends in North Louisiana...
Posted
Hi all, new to the app but a long time lurker to kink having been unable to pursue it during my marriage. Now, I guess I’m having to start from the beginning and explore just what I want. Based in Sussex, UK.