New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
I just wanted to say hi. I'm new here. And still leaning how this app works. And excited to meet people and chat about things.
Posted
Hello new people . Glad to see more sexual kinky people here
Posted
I want to introduce myself to you all I am Tabatha and I am new here and I am looking for some fun and to get my new virginity taken soon! Here in orange county California
Posted
Hello new couple from Los Angeles how's it going
Posted
New user from south uk hoping to meet fresh faces
Posted
Hi new people. Hope you’re having a wonderful day night.
RedWitch1692
Posted

What's up I'm Sean, 38 from Pennsylvania. Interested in learning more about being a Dom and pleasing my sub. Excited to meet others who vibe well with me.  

Posted
Hey all I'm single and exploring the fun life! From cda idaho and usually loving it up
Posted
Hello everyone I'm new on here soo I'm just checking in with you guys
Posted
Good morning everybody im interested in learning more of the kink world from NY State
darkpangea
Posted

Hi, I'm darkpangea (on here). Looking to get more active on both and learn what I like versus what I think I like. I'm from Eastern Kentucky but travel alot for work.

Posted
Mojn! As we say in Denmark (and Germany).
33 male looking to explore myself, my sexuality, test my abilities and ensure trials by fire. 😇
Posted
Hey All! I'm quite new to the LS! I tend to be the "dom" in any relationship. However I would thoroughly enjoy being the sub as well. So I guess I'd consider myself a "Switch"? I like to control but also like to be controlled! My question is how do one go about exploring this LS and finding someone to do that with that's willing to teach and not just do? I feel like a fish outta water tbh!
Posted

Just wanted to say hey I'm new here, from Florida. Wanted to see how everybody was doing.  

Posted
Hello from (currently) michigan
Posted
Hello , I'm David , in Colorado
Posted
Hello- also New to the forum.. Living in Toledo
Posted
Hi! New to this. I'm from redwood falls, MN. I love my Feminity and looking sexy.
Posted
Hey everyone glad to meet you 😊