New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
I'm new to this site not new to the lifestyle just inexperienced in certain areas I was trained poorly by a narcissist who used the lifestyle as a form of *** and punishment. For years I was ***d to submit to evil. But I know that's not what this is about I'm wanting to find my security in it all
Posted
Hi everyone! We're new to this app and I've had experience in the lifestyle years ago, while my SO has not. We're excited to meet some new people and hopefully have some new and exciting adventures with some people!
Posted
Hi there:) 33 sub here from Vancouver
Posted
Hey I'm new here but not the lifestyle
Posted
New here, Tampa Florida area!
Posted
Hello. I’m new here and new to the community. I am a virgin so tread lightly. But I’m willing to do things.
Posted
Steph1967 I am new to this site and looking to meet new people interested in some fun.
Posted
Hey yall I'm Dennis from joshua tree ca wats up
Posted
Hey there! Just joined and pretty curious on how this app is! In and ENM relationship and a stay at home dad. It gets pretty boring sometimes in regards to some adult conversations, so hopefully I can meet some like minded folks on here and make some new connections 😉. See ya out there!
Posted
Uh .... Hello ( ;
I'm jexes..... I'm a very overbearing Dom ( ;
Nice to meet you.
Posted

Hey waasssuuppp idk what I'm supposed to be on here I'm new to this whole thing just a lil curious I guess nervous excited ain't gone lie even a lil scared 🤣🤣 but anyway I'm just trying to meet new people try new things if nothing else just have something to do in my free time. 

Posted
So far this has been a disappointment... hope that changes
Posted
Hey y'all can call me kitrkatt I'm new here and ready for fun