New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

EaganMNGuy
Posted

Hello, I have a coach and he said I have been too isolated, so I am trying out a bunch of things to grow. One thing is coming here. I am new to most of this and trying to figure out what I like and what I don't like and who I can learn from. I don't know what I am allowed to talk about and not talk about. I don't know what questions, if any I can post in this intro, but like I said I am making an effort to not be so isolated and to meet new folks and to learn more about what I want and don't and who  resonates and who doesn't and all that jazz. 

Posted
Hey everyone! I'm new here but I'm down to chat and get to know some new people and gain some new perspectives:)
Posted
Hey everyone, I’m new here. Happy to chat and learn new things x
Posted
New here in this thing wassup everyone hehe 😜
Posted
Uh hi idk how this place works yet but I'm new here so hiii c:
Posted
Hii submissive bottom boy 31 here for m an f
Posted
How's it going. New here and not experienced at all with kinks. Looking to find a teacher, learn to please her, and enjoy myself.
Posted
Hello, i am new to this site/app. But, I am familiar with the concept of controlled chaos. I try not to throw labels on things, be open-minded, adventurous, and curious. I also make a point to adapt, as well as keep my wits about me, if possible. Serendipity is one of my greatest friends, and I indulge in every slice of life she brings.
Posted
Dirty, nerdy, tatted, & bratty... submissive little babe waiting for h
My dominant partner to put me in my place. 😼
Posted
What's up looking to please n train Wisconsin
Posted
I'm newish to this app. It's been nice, and I'm finding soft domination very appealing. I'm new to kink but am really digging the mental-physical-emotional aspect of it. Hoping to meet other open minded people and see how we connect.
Posted
I'm new to this app. Well, I have had it a bit, but new to being active. I'm submissive to women :)
Sadly, I do not have much irl experience with it. Just a lot of roleplaying and chat rooms. I am an open book though, ask and I will answer.
My biggest fantasy is to be hypnotized by a woman. I think I also would be interested in being pegged. I would also be curious to let a woman feminize me 🥴
Probably enough about me now haha
Posted
hi im emry :) new to the app and fetish stuff in general so just kinda seeing what I'm into haha it's fun. Say hi :D
Posted
Haiii just got the app rn and checking things out🤗
Posted
Everyone don’t worry, or maybe do 😉, I have arrived. 😙
Posted
Hi I'm new to the west side and the site :)