New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
Hey, I'm new to the lifestyle and I am willing to learn
Posted
18 minutes ago, kings783915 said:
Hey I am new to all this but I want to see wat its about

You might want to give their classes area a look. It will give a baseline idea of etiquette, terminology, and what other kind of shenanigans we all enjoy here

Posted
Hey there yall! I’ve been in and out of Fet but i just came back and wanted to say hi
Posted
I’m new just checking if there is any local like minded people in Phoenix
Posted
2 hours ago, phoenix89654 said:
I’m new just checking if there is any local like minded people in Phoenix

I miss that place.... kinda

Posted
Hello everyone I am new here looking to make new friends and Learn while expanding my sexual boundaries as far as I can tell I'm split down the middle as far as interests go between Dom & Sub. I would love to chat with local people to see how we get along. Thanks for listening.
Posted
Newbie here in Orlando Florida. New to the lifestyle and FET
Posted
Not really new here but I’m quite untill I get the feel for this site
Posted
Newbie here from Preston UK, hope to make some new friends & explore my new world.
Posted
Hello everyone, I'm Ave and I'm new here. So, when I was young I never had the opportunity to explore my sexuality or experience the kink/fetish world. Now I'm here and there is SO MUCH I want to do and experience I don't know where to start. I'm open to almost every scenario that Ive read about, so does anyone have a suggestion where to begin my journey?
Posted
Hey there! I'm Clay from SW Washington, I just joined in and I'm interested in exhibitionism, developing my bondage ties, and making some great new friends!
Posted
Hey we're Tim and Arq in Springfield Mo
Posted
Hey there, Vancouver Washington sub girl here. Just joined last night and so far I'm loving the atmosphere. Looking for Daddy Dom men or Soft Doms. ❤️
Posted

Westchester pleasure Dom here I'm new to this site