le****

Posted
New here, Cape cod Wareham area, have a good day
Posted
Hey I'm Devin. I'm new and from SE Minnesota
Posted
Steve. From porterville ca. New to this all. But sounds fu
Posted
Hello everyone! New to this community. I’m in Wisconsin. I hope everyone is having a great day.
Posted
Hello all you kinks out there m/f I'm from beaverton oregon
Posted
Hi y'all I'm Dan Scotland Georgia I just wanna say I'm scared to death
Posted
What's up I'm jay 44 Sebastopol Cali
Posted
Wats shakin'? 53 yrs young. Dayton OH. Area yall be safe
Posted
Hey everyone my name is Dilliam from Calgary, Canada and looking forward to meet other kinky people.
Posted
New to the app, but not the community. Hello from Alaska!
Posted
Hi, I'm a transgender woman in the Tampa, Florida, area. I haven't started HRT yet, but I will soon. I am looking to meet new friends 🧡
Posted
I’m 34 from the Cleveland,oh area looking for a daddy & some friends 😋
Posted
I'm new , go by Medusa . I'm 25 and a single mum looking to have some good conversations and see what potential is out there . I'm kinky through and through but I'm not willing to move too fast into anything
Posted
Hey everyone I'm new here and love to chat to new people
Posted
4 hours ago, medusastoned69 said:
I'm new , go by Medusa . I'm 25 and a single mum looking to have some good conversations and see what potential is out there . I'm kinky through and through but I'm not willing to move too fast into anything

I feel that. Maybe I’m backwards. I’m kinky not fast or easy, I think it gets confused. I want to meet people who are like-minded, but doesn’t mean I’m going to sleep with every man I meet claiming to be a dom

Posted
Big Steve from Suffolk Virginia, I love being naked or wearing pinque underthingees and other loveliness. Being out and unleashed has given me freedom and I want every man or transgender woman that I see.
Posted
Greetings all, new here looks like an interesting site to meet some new friends.
Posted
I'm a dom looking for a sub. This relationship though is built on trust and respect. It takes time to get to that point
Posted
New from Alabama big bad wolf looking for little red