New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
Hey I'm blackpool848579 from the UK looking for women only. Dom and looking for naughty times 😈
Posted
Hello, new sub here looking to connect with others. Looking to get involved locally as well.
Posted
I’m new here, I’m trying to explore new things.
Posted
Hello I’m dabbling into the ABDL community and I’m really just looking for friends within the community to hang out and talk with
Posted
Hey I'm Jake I'm from toledo I'm new to all this and wouldn't mind being used lmk
Posted
Hi I'm steph from Phoenix New here
Posted
Hello I'm Christopher from Fort Worth and am new to all this I know I like to dominate but I also like to be dominated at times don't really know how to truly tap into my desires and sexual fetishes. Eager to learn and maybe looking for teachers or a sensay don't know how to spell that
Posted
I'm new to today , lice to get together with like minded people and explore all that is on eachs d to experience life as it should be
Posted
Slim I'm new here and I want to surround myself with calm people from Indiana USA
Posted
New here! Looking in Ohio for some connections! Chill guy who is discreet and a little shy at first but once we get to know each other a little I will open up for sure 😁
Posted
Young, slim and looking for someone to share my kinks
Posted
From the 260 area, Indiana. I wanna meet people my age maybe find friends 21 and a female
Posted
Hi johnstown1975 here. I'm a Dom who leans more towards giving pleasure but can be more aggressive with some guidance from my sub. Always learning more about myself and looking to learn more about the lifestyle and from those who've lived it for years. So I am looking for people who are willing to meet and help me gain insight, knowledge, and a better understanding of myself and the lifestyle.
Posted
Hey!

Sub girl looking for a relationship with a more dominant guy. Sex isn’t everything in a relationship, but knowing what you like can’t hurt.

Successful career girl, well read, travelled and so on.

Have a lovely day all 🥰
Posted
44 Dom female, into men younger. I'm located in Orlando, Florida. Please understand that communication is extremely important.