New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
I'm new here white male 38 in Rockford IL
Posted
New and curious. Unfortunately live in a very rural area with limited resources.
Posted
Wassup I'm New Here Just Was Looking Forward To Seeing Someone Sexy Ladies Only..
Posted
I'm fred just enter this world of bdsm finding myself.
Posted
Milliano here. Looking for a cougar to tame 👀
Posted
Hey I’m Ryan, I’m new here from S NJ….never really spoken about my kinky side except with past relationships….
Posted

New here very curious and willing want to learn fun sh*t

Posted
Hey all, I'm still kinda new here. Really trying to explore all kinds of new things. Im a decent switch but i havent had the chance to explore much more than that as of yet and really would like to change that.
Posted
Hey I’m new to all this can someone help me out
Posted
Pretty new here trying to figure this whole thing out. Been a part of the kink community for many years
Posted
14 hours ago, Irishmalemn86 said:
Hey I’m Ryan, I’m new here from S NJ….never really spoken about my kinky side except with past relationships….

My mom is from Wildwood Crest. Welcome! And that’s why I joined too. Curiosity etc

Posted

Nice to meet you, I'm Bob and new here but not to the life style. I don't really like labels and don't like to use them either. I'm sexual don't much make a difference on gender or race as far as I'm concerned. If you're attracted to someone and they are also, you're comfortable with what you are doing and enjoying life. Then why put a label on it, humans sharing themselves completely with others of like minded fantasies and desires. That's incredible all by itself. 

Posted
Hey, Nick here, new to this all around, hoping to find like minded people willing to teach grow and learn through experience. Hi!
Posted

Baltimore/New York raised. Currently a Colorado resident 303, 720. I enjoy the role play. 

Posted
Great to make y'alls virtual acquaintance
Posted
hopefully this experience won't become just another "sausage party "
Posted
Hi there, new here. Looking around 😊