New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
4 hours ago, miamimistressGiselle said:
Hello everybody, I’m exploring

Aren't we all

Posted
Hello, new to site and wanting to say hi, y’all have a wonderful weekend. Kisses, Kat
Posted
Just a chinese, jamaican, Latino from London looking to fulfill fantasies. . . What's yours? 😈
Posted
Baltimore, looking for younger girls and olde male tops, that are looking to explore kink or looking for a great massage or fire play scene.
Posted
Baltimore, looking for younger girls and olde male tops, that are looking to explore kink or looking for a great massage or fire play scene.
Posted
How's it going, NYC here. App is kind of delays so we'll see
Posted
On 9/26/2019 at 3:21 PM, Daisysunflowerlily said:

Hello!! :kissing_heart:

Hello !! 

Posted

Hi,

I'm Maurizio, from Dublin, been on the site for a few years but only recently subscribed. 

Don't know how to define my kink or what my kink might be. I'm kinda new to this but there are some fetish stuff that turns me on.

Posted

Ciao just joined a couple days ago still looking around getting used to the site. A close relative of mine is here and has been for a long time she suggested I come here to get a better idea of the terminology and understand the already established parameters for my particular sexual proclivity. She always tells me that I'm so dom. So I'm here to see what that means I guess LOL. Nice to meet you all

Posted
Hello everyone! I'm kinda new to this but I'm ready to learn. I'd love it if someone would take me under their wing and show me a few things. Teach me the ways of FET.
Posted
Hey I’m new to the app not sure what I’m doin but lookin to have some fun
Posted
Hey there, my husband and I are new to the site and looking together for a woman to join our fun ;) if you're a lovely lady and think we'd all vibe, feel free to shoot us a message. Until then, T&T
Posted
Hii all new to this site and seeing what it has to offer
Posted
Hello everyone I am Ronald and I am new at this! Kinda nerves
Posted
I am looking for anyone to hang around with and chill do whatever
Posted
Hey, I'm john. In the unlikely event that anyone reads these comments, feel free to drop me a line for a chat. New here, but not entirely inexperienced, lol. I veer towards the assertive, and I'm looking for women, or couples where at least one of you is a women, who aren't assertive. I'm a nurturing dom.
Posted
Yesterday at 02:23 AM, aurora609588 said:
hopefully this experience won't become just another "sausage party "

Good film. Not so great an app experience,, unless that's your vibe....

Posted
Hey, cool kids. I'm new here. I am looking to meet people that would be interested in an FWB or an NSA kind of situation. I am straight and prefer to be the more dominant one in the bedroom. I was born and raised in Ocean Beach and I'm an ironworker with the local 229.
Posted
Hey all I’m Toney. But you can call me bigdaddyfatdick lol