New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
New here, not sure this group
Messaging thing is beneficial. But hi.
Posted
Hiya, new person to this app... Looking for people to meet up with in terms of things to do and maybe find someone to connect with...
Posted
Hello everyone I'm new here looking for new friends so hit me up and we can discuss having some fun
Posted
Looking for fun in central Pa.. pretty open minded...
Posted

Hello,

New member here...  I travel to different cities of India, USA, Europe/UK, South East Asia & UAE due to work.

I am very hygienic & keep myself fit & clean. I love to travel, movies, music & photography. 

I would love to host you if you are visiting India or we can plan to meet during my travels.

Hope to see you soon :)

Posted
Hey all, 31 F here new to Fet ✌️looking for someone chill and fun
Posted
35m first day, learning about this stuff and looking for fun
Posted
I'm new and I'm looking for something anything I need that physical touch that keep you the better there's not much I won't try
Posted
Hello beautiful freaks and weirdos out there. MasterMatty here, 37M. New to FET, hopefully chat + with like-minded ladies. I'm an open book with a dirty look. Kink + fer sure, goal is to get into shibari🤞
Posted
Hii I'm Pedal! I'm here to slowly ease myself into a situation, I take things rather slow as to get to know the person who would have 100% control of me. Into rough stuff, choking, biting, hickies are ok but just not above collar bone, free use, and rough handling lol 😆 ideally someone nearby would apply maybe? open to couples or even just women!
Posted
Hey I'm new here looking to explore and fulfill my curiosity. I'm down to try almost anything, I'm definitely just love to please no matter what your kink may be!
Posted
Morning All, I am not sure if I have posted this in the right place. But I have just joined the site and wanted to say HI
Posted
Hi I'm weird and awkward. I suck at starting conversations and even worse at talking about myself lol. Please tell me about yourself instead lol. Does that count as an introduction, you know what? Don't tell me.
Posted
I'm a newbie to the scean, looking for a kinky, dirty minded lady to help me itch my itch
Posted
Hey I'm new here looking to make some friends maybe more and see where things go
Posted
Hello, I’m new to this app trying to learn navigation of it. I’m hoping to make some new friends. I am 56 years old and living my best life despite a cancer, brain cancer diagnosis in April of this year. They told me I had 18 months to live, I told them you can sell it but I don’t buy it. I’m gonna be 80+.
Posted
Wasup all!!! Love being here, so hottt to have a space to be free open and honest without shame nor conflict.

I'm an avid musician of all sorts. From 27 years of experience, I do anything from primus style bass with my octopus like fingers, metal drums, synths etc to Remixing beloved nostalgic tunes to phat ass bass music, reshaping the songs as you know them but also leaving them familiar.

From video game music to TV themes, multi genres and more- check my bio and see for yourself! Thx for reading, hope you all have a great eve ✌️
Posted
Hi everyone! Twink boy here looking for cute twink boys. I'm new to the bdsm scene, maybe someone can teach me some things ;) I'm 100% vers. I can switch roles perfectly and truly enjoy both. Just have a cute face and we can do pretty much anything you want, although I def have limits (check my page for limits). Also on here for friends and networking, and for that there's no gender, age, or any restrictions. One of my best friends is 80 years old. Twinks only applies to my sexual preferences. I'll hang out with or talk to anyone.