New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
Hey everyone looking to have some nice kinky chats exploring boundaries
Posted
After a 26 year relationship the time is now to explore my kinky side so many things I want to experience that I had never had a chance to. All those years of repressing my desires they are boiling to the top hope to meet some good people to help me with them all
Posted
New kinkster here. Into thick girls with thick thighs. Love oral and 69ing. Just need someone to experiment with ;)
Posted

Hey, new to this kind of stuff and just simply looking for a woman to chat or meet with. Not quite sure what Into but open to exploration. However, not ***/p*ss/or men sorry, I know Im not into any of that

Posted

New here. Pushing through anxiety to find others like me. Why does having to meet new people always have to feel so scary?

Posted
New to the site technically but not the life, just feeling out how best I make my next moves in life and why not include my interests as well
Posted
Roee, from Paris, new to this wonderful world, but not inexperienced, would love to meet some lovely women who are open minded and free
Posted
No new at all but my wife is and I've been training her into this world and so much more for her to experience
Posted
Hi, Names Anthony, new to this site and would like to meet new people
Posted
New here, finding friends and getting messages back is a real struggle.
Looking to learn and be more of a part of this community.
Online and in rl
Haven't made it to munch yet.
Feel inferior alot of the time.
Any and all advice welcome.

Thanks hope things get better
Posted
New here just curious as to what's out there. Newly single and looking to explore
Posted
Im a 32 yo male switch also an exhibitionist voyeuristic who usual is open-minded to most kinks/fetishes id like to try the majorty of things i dont know if it'd be something im into, or so put of by certain something in particular that literally nothing could get me try it, if whatever i may or maybe not be talking about.. If someone does enjoy this kink, more power to them
Posted
Hi runboy80 43 bi curious man who loves crossdressing every now and then lol I just want to make a kinky friend to play with
Posted
Hi me n my husband are new n looking for other couples for naughty fun