SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Can someone please dm for some clues, I’m missing some and can’t find them
Shyattentionseeker
Posted
Hi very very new how do I go about this?
Posted

I guess I need some help with #21...I can not seem to find this one. @PixieDust Is it ok if I message you?

Posted
Can anyone help me with clue 21 pls 🙏
Posted
How dost one give away an Icon?
Posted
Hmm 21 and 22 confuse me because they sound like the same place, I have #22 but #21 is not where I’d expect it to be and I can’t find an alternative area atm
Posted
What is this lol. Im so lost. How did i find some and not know. That are they for???
Posted
@RB1985 that is exactly the situation for me. Seems like it should be the same place. But I have looked in several places so I am not sure.
Posted
Clue 21 When you scroll through and you see someone you like you might send them a message, give them a spank or send them a gift but don't forget to add them.
Posted
47 minutes ago, RB1985 said:

Hmm 21 and 22 confuse me because they sound like the same place, I have #22 but #21 is not where I’d expect it to be and I can’t find an alternative area atm

22 is where you find them, 21 is how you add them. :]

Posted
56 minutes ago, RetroD said:

How dost one give away an Icon?

When you go on the profile of someone who hasnt got one, there will be something like "give away an icon". Then you have to click that, remember you have to relocate the place you picked it up to reclaim it for yourself:]

Posted
That was it. Thanks for the info. Makes sense.
Posted
7 minutes ago, silentmaple said:

22 is where you find them, 21 is how you add them. :]

Thank you!! Just clicked on it on your profile and got it, I didn’t realise there was an ‘in between’ screen there so hadn’t clicked that.

Posted
41 minutes ago, Broskii1993 said:

What is this lol. Im so lost. How did i find some and not know. That are they for???

1 hour ago, samanth6792 said:

Not sure what this is

2 hours ago, dd123456 said:

What is happening here?

3 hours ago, Shyattentionseeker said:

Hi very very new how do I go about this?

TL;DR: Its a treasure hunt challenge to collect points. You just click on square picture icons that will appear in the background of certain pages around the site or app (sometimes you have to scroll all the way down), there are 22 / 24 so far and new ones appear daily. The numbered clues are posted here.

Posted
I only have two left (23 & 24). Were there any clues for those two?
Posted
I have found 19 so far haven't been able to find anymore
PixieDust
Posted
2 hours ago, actolea said:

I only have two left (23 & 24). Were there any clues for those two?

They have yet to be released.  Icon 23 will be released later today at 3pm UK time,  Icon # 24 will be released tomorrow at the same time. 

PixieDust
Posted
1 hour ago, subbie13 said:

I have found 19 so far haven't been able to find anymore

56 minutes ago, blackwes748 said:

I am struggling with #13 & #17. Anyone care to give me a little help with these ones

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
Want help for #21. 😭.. found all others but #21 clues are tough.
Posted
I need help with the last two that came out, if anyone can help?