Femdom dating for submissive men

Z99A

Posted
On 6/9/2024 at 2:22 PM, Lameculos-x said:

One thing I've noticed a lot of as well, is men posting comments like "MESSAGE ME", no... how about you message.  There was one the other day that said, "you've got filters on I can't message you, so send me a message and read my profile", dude that filter is on for good reason by the looks of it.

That's a easy way to spot fakers ..

They can't even start a conversation correctly xD

Sure I leave a little message on photos randomly but it's usually a simple "cute dog" etc as I just genuinely appreciated a cute picture xD

The simple truth is society has lost the abilities we was taught growing up.

Respect others right to be different

Being different is not unusual or weird.

Respect and manners open more doors in life.

What gives you the right to judge anyone when you have not lived there life.

Seems preaching but not my intention just trying to show "certain" closed minds that there behaviour despite sadly becoming the normal seen don't make it acceptable.

Bring back the days you had a chance of being able to take people at there word (online) simple things like that 

I love you all on here that are truly yourself and respect each other ofcource <3 

Posted
4 hours ago, Wolfmandave83 said:

That's a easy way to spot fakers ..

They can't even start a conversation correctly xD

Sure I leave a little message on photos randomly but it's usually a simple "cute dog" etc as I just genuinely appreciated a cute picture xD

The simple truth is society has lost the abilities we was taught growing up.

Respect others right to be different

Being different is not unusual or weird.

Respect and manners open more doors in life.

What gives you the right to judge anyone when you have not lived there life.

Seems preaching but not my intention just trying to show "certain" closed minds that there behaviour despite sadly becoming the normal seen don't make it acceptable.

Bring back the days you had a chance of being able to take people at there word (online) simple things like that 

I love you all on here that are truly yourself and respect each other ofcource <3 

I don't really agree with the whole "people were more respectful to each other in the past" narrative cause like...I'm bisexual and I grew up in the 90's watching gay marriage still being debated in politics. 

"Respect others right to be different" and "being different is not unusual or weird" and "no right to judge" sure as fuck wasn't taking place in the not so distant past. 

I mean, maybe that was how life was for the cishet white men. I imagine for cishet white men the past would be pretty nostalgic in a positive sense. 

But for everyone else? Yeeeeaaahhh...we reeeeeally weren't experiencing that version of the past. 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, LadyV said:

I don't really agree with the whole "people were more respectful to each other in the past" narrative cause like...I'm bisexual and I grew up in the 90's watching gay marriage still being debated in politics. 

"Respect others right to be different" and "being different is not unusual or weird" and "no right to judge" sure as fuck wasn't taking place in the not so distant past. 

I mean, maybe that was how life was for the cishet white men. I imagine for cishet white men the past would be pretty nostalgic in a positive sense. 

But for everyone else? Yeeeeaaahhh...we reeeeeally weren't experiencing that version of the past. 

I don't disagree at all ...

It was atleast taught to people and most didn't act that way I agree.

As for politics they never do what's right or good for "the people" until ***d to because of backlash =/ 

I was more using it very loose as you pointed as it was a little better behaviour but far from the way Internet behaviour has seen people being allowed to be for ease  "degenerates" to anyone and everyone just because they can.

Please, thank you, respect and generally any form of showing respect slowly becomes rarer as its been acted by society that this is  "normal" now ... online 

Edited by Deleted Member
Forgot to edit
Posted
30 minutes ago, mad-potato72 said:

I have served and always support the constitution. Live and let live I always say. I'm not homosexual or heterosexual.

I support rights for every human being. But don't get but hurt because I won't wear a rainbow colored shirt.

Literally no one cares about whether or not you wear a rainbow shirt. No one. Not a one.

Posted
9 hours ago, LadyV said:

whenever there's anyone talks "things were better when..." it often feels, ok, better for who?

like, for example people will talk up how tolerant the kink scene was at some point in the past - but then it was very much if you didn't fit into the narrow hetro D/s definitations you weren't allowed in but apparently that was more tolerant 

it's why I hate a lot of the "in the past" stuff, cos a lot sometimes feels gaslighty, even if not intended. 

Posted (edited)

Hey, to whichever mod it was that deleted my public warning about that mad-potato72 guy sexually harassing me in my inbox in an attempt to be intentionally abusive to me because he didn't like my forum comments:

Don't you think it's a bit fucked up of you to silence women speaking out about abusive men on this site? Cause he was abusive to me and other Dominant women deserve to know and be warned about him. 

A key fucking aspect of kink communities is warning each other about sexually abusive people and bringing light to sexually abusive behavior in order to prevent it and protect others from it. 

Considering this site's track record of doing fucking nothing to men who sexually harass and *** women in our inboxes, it's fucking important that women be able to speak out about *** and let other women know who to block to protect themselves so they don't have to experience the same thing. 

But sure, silence victims of sexually abusive behavior in their attempt to protect others. That's a good look for a supposed "kinkster." 😒

Edited by LadyV
Posted

Oh, and on the subject of malesub dating for Dominant women:

PSA Ladies:

Check out the Burned Haystack dating method by Jennie Young. The idea is instead of looking for a needle in a haystack, you just burn the haystack.

One of its key tenets:
Ruthlessly blocking anyone who doesn't meet your standards. Obliterate 99% of the dating field immediately so that you're able to see the 1% that might be right for you.

The common dating advice routinely given to women:

1. Try to be appealing to as many men as possible.

2. Give every man a fair chance, don't be too picky at the start. 

Fuck that! Do the opposite!

1. Present yourself exactly as you are as accurately as possible. Don't try to appeal generally, appeal specifically. 

2. Don't give every man a fair chance! That's a waste of your fucking time and gives women dating burn out. Don't just swipe left, ruthlessly block every man that doesn't meet your standards. Play the algorithms by cleansing your dating sphere. 

You will dramatically decrease your dating pool, but also dramatically increase the quality of your dating pool. 

Burn the haystack. 

MistressWhipplash
Posted

Direct messages to strangers are rarely received well unless that message is thoughtfully tailored to the actual person without ANY mention of kink until SHE brings it up. Where the intent is to see if she will meet you at a munch near to both of you to chat socially. NOT what kink she will give you.

Be honest with yourself if you seek kinky play alone you don't need a Mistress = seek a.play partner at a friendly fetish club.

Go to munches & fetish clubs/play parties if they are in your area. If you can go in a bar.and order food and drink then can attend a munch.

Remember though, that munches are not a dating pool so talk to all genders not just the folk you fancy. It's a social thing like drinks after work which most have experience of.

Posted
Random but what are good ways for smaller guys to flirt ? Like how do we win someone over physically (I played sports but know jack crap about the feminine gaze or what they “want”)
Posted
37 minutes ago, crosscountry69 said:

Random but what are good ways for smaller guys to flirt ?

the same way anyone else does?

So honestly; some guys get tied up that there is something 'wrong' with their appearance - whether this is something they can do something about (say, physique, grooming, etc) or something they cannot (height, 'looks', etc) - and sometimes this is something which can cause a guy to be unfairly down on himself - and sometimes it can feel somewhat of an excuse : like, the reason someone isn't getting dates/etc isn't cost they're 5ft6 but because dating is hard - and in some cases, sloppy inbox approaches etc. makes life harder

Sure. Of course, law of averages suggests there are women who are most attracted to 6 foot tall gym hunks, if this is not you - this is not the woman for you anyway.  Most aren't really quite as shallow as internet memes suggest.  

Posted
Well it’s hard especially when as a man how you think revolves around numbers so if you’re 25th best in the world as a man you’re like holy fuck how the hell do I get 25x better
Posted
Bc you’re brain is built to compound your initial feelings (everything is math) 🤣
Posted
34 minutes ago, crosscountry69 said:

Well it’s hard especially when as a man how you think revolves around numbers so if you’re 25th best in the world as a man you’re like holy fuck how the hell do I get 25x better

That's not a real gender difference and that's not how attraction or relationships work. 

Posted
As a man who’s raising a daughter (LMAO)
Posted
What’s your Roman Empire
Posted
33 minutes ago, crosscountry69 said:

So as you say "I'm 25th in the world how do I get to number 1" is unhealthy competition rather than being happy you're 25th.   (It's not football where finishing 20th means you're relegated) 

but also finding fault where it isn't or looking to improve - that doesn't make you happy

Like, just say someone was like "women would like me more if I worked out in a gym to get pumped etc" (and that's a flawed fallacy, but follow me on it) so you go to work out and it doesn't make you happy.   Even if you meet someone then it's based on something that makes you unhappy, so either you continue doing something that makes you unhappy - or you stop, and the thing that attracted the other person to you is gone. Almost like you deceived them about being interested in being pumped!

Men generally (and, same true for women) have to go down lines that make them happy.  

Posted
You once again forget that we are A)in a patriarchal society B) also forget which *** patriarchy is governed by
Posted
A man is judged by his worth
Posted
A woman by her looks
Posted
Thankfully we have them to fight for us
Posted
But first let me apologize for voicing my opinion since it’s 2025 almost
Posted
Wisdom like gender is earned not given (it’s on the same scale and is just simple supply and demand) once you realize that simple fact life changes a bit
Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

So as you say "I'm 25th in the world how do I get to number 1" is unhealthy competition rather than being happy you're 25th.   (It's not football where finishing 20th means you're relegated) 

but also finding fault where it isn't or looking to improve - that doesn't make you happy

Like, just say someone was like "women would like me more if I worked out in a gym to get pumped etc" (and that's a flawed fallacy, but follow me on it) so you go to work out and it doesn't make you happy.   Even if you meet someone then it's based on something that makes you unhappy, so either you continue doing something that makes you unhappy - or you stop, and the thing that attracted the other person to you is gone. Almost like you deceived them about being interested in being pumped!

Men generally (and, same true for women) have to go down lines that make them happy.  

Not only is it unhealthy competition but its not the right competition.
The only person someone is competing with for my time/attention etc is me. What can anyone else bring to enhance my life more than I can myself 🤷‍♀️

Posted
40 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Not only is it unhealthy competition but its not the right competition.
The only person someone is competing with for my time/attention etc is me. What can anyone else bring to enhance my life more than I can myself 🤷‍♀️

Oh CK...I have that Ben & Jerry's you like but couldn't find anywhere 😂🤣

Posted
26 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Oh CK...I have that Ben & Jerry's you like but couldn't find anywhere 😂🤣

What!!!!????
See, this is a very clear and appropriate example as to what a man can add to my life. Just, maybe, not all men 🤣😂🤣😂