Issues starting a conversation

dade37

adrenalina75
Posted
1 hour ago, TransMan2016 said:
In my opinion I’ve gotten results in asking wat the Other person is into and getting a response

Sometimes people will ask me what I’m into, and I don’t appreciate it because a lot of it is written in my profile and they haven’t bothered to read it! 😊

Tr****
Posted

@adrenalina75 well I Personally Rather be Asked but Ur NOT Like That … that Ur Prerogative 💯

Ti****
Posted
I'm probably the one to blame here but I nearly always go through the bio and pictures to try and find something that shows i did read and I am keen to get to know a woman not just screw around and ghost her. 99% of the time I get 0 response, my virtual rizz is beyond sub par so perhaps this is also on me and not being a native English speaker. But shit can be rough on dating apps.

More than open to any criticism or input from anyone, after all we are all looking for our own slice of happiness here.
AG****
Posted
6 hours ago, Tim2022 said:

I'm probably the one to blame here but I nearly always go through the bio and pictures to try and find something that shows i did read and I am keen to get to know a woman not just screw around and ghost her. 99% of the time I get 0 response, my virtual rizz is beyond sub par so perhaps this is also on me and not being a native English speaker. But shit can be rough on dating apps.

More than open to any criticism or input from anyone, after all we are all looking for our own slice of happiness here.

If i told you have many app for dating,fetidh swinger,hook up, bbws and kink apps on the play store i used all that had a rating of 3.4 or higher thats alot of apps and i got one date on pof but it should be called plenty of catfish she was 6.2 and had three teeth and looked more like freddy jackson instead of janet .
But my averge over six mths 1 date i catfish .one girl who wanted me to play capt sav a hoe and rescue uber taxithat went nowhere.My dad allways used to say Women get what they want..Men get what we can!
my rizz is rizzless Im a social piranha.
My wife can get 15 guys at a time trying to get her to f**k them but for six mnts i sat at home no date .
As i watch the wife go out every other night and Saturday and now Sunday .
i can't get a date or noone messages me on any apps ,and that does get to us as you are like why the hell am i doi g that i cant get one girl.