Jokes and tall Stories

Ze****

Ze****
Posted

SLEEPING ROUGH IN THE COUNTRY

A police chief, a fire chief and a city manager were traveling together by car to a municipal management conference in a distant city. Their car broke down in a rural area, and they were ***d to seek shelter for the night at a nearby farmhouse.

The farmer welcomed them in but cautioned them that there were only two spare beds, and that one of them would have to sleep in the barn with the farm ***s. After a short conference, the police chief agreed to take the barn.

Shortly after retiring, a knock was heard on the door of the farmhouse. The party inside answered to find the police chief standing there, complaining that he could not sleep. There were pigs in the barn, he said, and he was reminded of the days when everyone called him a pig. The fire chief then volunteered to exchange with the police chief.

A short time later, another knock was heard at the door. The fire chief complained that the cows in the barn reminded him of Mrs. O'Leary's cow that started the Chicago fire, and that every time he started to go to sleep, he started to have a fireman's worst nightmare, that of burning to death. The city attorney, in desperation for sleep, then agreed to sleep in the barn.

This seemed like a good idea until a few minutes later, when another knock was heard at the door. When the occupants answered the door, there stood the very indignant cows and pigs.

Ze****
Posted

A traffic warden approached a man parking his car.
"You can't park there, that's a disabled bay"
He said "But I am disabled"
The warden replied "Really, what with?"
"Fucking Tourettes you cunt," replied the man.
"Now piss off."

Ze****
Posted

The Redneck and the Gorilla

A small zoo in Oklahoma had a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very difficult to handle. Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in season. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available. 
  Thinking about their problem, the Zoo Keeper thought of Bobby Lee Walton, a 
redneck part-time worker responsible for cleaning the *** cages. Bobby Lee, like most rednecks, had little sense but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species. The Zoo Keeper thought they might have a solution. 
  Bobby Lee was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500.00? Bobby Lee showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under four conditions: 

1. "First", Bobby Lee said, "I ain't gonna kiss her on the lips." 
The Keeper quickly agreed to this condition. 

2. "Second", he said, "You can't never tell no one about this." 
The Keeper again readily agreed to this condition. 

3. "Third", Bobby Lee said, "I want all the chil'drun raised as Baptist." 
Once again it was agreed. 

4. "And last of all", Bobby Lee stated, "You gotta give me another week to 
come up with the $500.00."

Ze****
Posted

Two Alligators were sitting around talking....

Two Alligators were sitting around talking..........and the smaller Alligator turned to the bigger one & said, “I can't understand  how you can be so much bigger than me. We're the same age; we were the same size as kids.. I just don't get it.”
  'Well,' said the big Gator,  'what have you been eating?'
  'Politicians, same as you,' replied the small Gator.
  'Hmm. Well, where do you catch them?'  asked the big gator.
  'Down  the other side of the swamp near the parking lot by the Capitol' Replied the little guy.
  'Same here. Hmm. How do you catch them?' Asked the bigger gator
  'Well, I crawl up under one of their Lexus cars & wait  for one to unlock the car door. Then I jump out, grab them by the leg, shake the shit out of them and eat 'em!'
  'Ah!' says the big Alligator, 'I think I see your problem.. 
  You're not getting any real nourishment.. See, by the time you finish shaking the shit out of a politician, there's nothing left but an asshole and a briefcase.

Ze****
Posted

French Passport

An elder American absent mindedly arrived at French customs at Paris airport and fumbled for his passport. "You have been to France before Sir?", the customs officer asked sarcastically.
  The ancient Yank admitted that he had been to France before.
  "Then you should know enough to have your passport ready for inspection", snapped the irate official.
  The American said that the last time he came to France he did not have to show his passport.
  "Impossible, old man. You Americans always have to show your passports when arriving in France."
  The old American gave the Frenchman a long hard look.
  "I assure you, young man, that when I came ashore on Omaha Beach in Normandy on D Day in 1944, there was no Frenchman on the beach asking to see my passport!"

Ze****
Posted

Lunch Break

Three guys work on a constuction site. One is white, one is black and one is Polish. The bell rings for lunch and the white man opens his lunchbag and sighs deeply, saying, ''If my wife packs me a ham sandwich again tomorrow I'm jumping off the building.'' The black guy opens up his lunch, glares and says '' If my wife packs me a ham sandwich again tomorrow, I'm going with you." The Polish man opens his lunch, pulls out another ham sandwich, and says ''I'm with you guys.''

The next day the lunch bell rings.The white man opens his lunch. He says, ''Turkey sandwich. I love my wife.'' The black guy opens his lunch. He says, ''Chicken sandwich. I love my wife. The Polish man opened his lunchbox, looked stricken, and said '' See ya guys.'' With that, he jumped off the building. The black guy says '' I feel sorry for him. ''The white man replies, ''Why?'' The black guy said, ''Because he packs his own lunch."

Ze****
Posted

Advice for the older guy...

I was working out at the gym 
when I spotted a sweet young thing 
walking in...

I asked the trainer standing next to me,

"What machine should I use to impress 
that young lady over there?"

The trainer looked me over and said;

"I would recommend the ATM in the lobby."

Ze****
Posted

A woman was having a passionate affair with an inspector from a
pest-control company. One afternoon they were carrying on in the bedroom
together when her husband arrived home unexpectedly. "Quick," said the
woman to the lover, "into the closet!" and she pushed him in the closet,
stark naked. The husband, however, became suspicious and after a search of the
bedroom discovered the man in the closet. "Who are you?" he asked him.
"I'm an inspector from Bugs-B-Gone," said the exterminator. "What are you doing in there?" the husband asked. "I'm investigating a complaint about an infestation of moths," the man
replied. "And where are your clothes?" asked the husband. The man looked down at himself and said, .. "Those little bastards....."

Ze****
Posted

Good Adult Humour

MONDAY
  The mother of a 17-year-old girl was concerned that her daughter was having sex.  Worried the girl might become pregnant and adversely impact the family's status, she consulted the family doctor.
   The doctor told her that ***agers today were very wilful and any attempt to stop the girl would probably result in rebellion. He then told her to arrange for her daughter to be put on birth control and until then, talk to her and give her a box of condoms.
   Later that evening, as her daughter was preparing for a date, the mother told her about the situation and handed her a box of condoms.
  The girl burst out laughing and reached over to hug her mother, saying, 'Oh mum! You don't have to worry about that! I'm dating Susan!'

TUESDAY
  A man went to church one day and afterward he stopped to shake the preacher's hand.
  He said, 'Vicar, I'll tell you, that was a  damned fine sermon. Damned good!'
  The Vicar said, 'Thank you sir, but I'd rather you didn't use profanity.'
  The man said, 'I was so damned impressed with that sermon I put five thousand dollars in the offering plate!'
    The Vicar said, 'No shit?'

WEDNESDAY

Brenda and Steve took their six-year-old son to the doctor. With some hesitation, they explained that although their little angel appeared to be in good health, they were concerned about his rather small penis.
  After examining the child, the doctor confidently declared, 'Just feed him pancakes. That should solve the problem.'
  The next morning when the boy arrived at breakfast, there was a large stack of warm pancakes in the middle of the table.
  'Gee, Mum,' he exclaimed. 'For me?'
  'Just take two,' Brenda replied. 'The rest are for your father.'
THURSDAY
 One night, an 87-year-old woman came home from Bingo to find her 92-year-old husband in bed with another woman.
  She became violent and ended up pushing him off the balcony of their 20th floor apartment, killing him instantly.
   Brought before the court, on the charge of ***, she was asked if she had anything to say in her defence.
   'Your Honour,' she began coolly, 'I figured that at 92, if he could screw, he could fly.'
FRIDAY

A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Hervey Bay . 'The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago. Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water. However, there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have eaten, or will eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?'
  After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said,
    'Wedding Cake.'

SATURDAY

Bob, a 70-year-old, extremely wealthy widower, shows up at the Boat club with a breathtakingly beautiful and very sexy 25-year-old blonde-haired woman who knocks everyone's socks off with her youthful sex appeal and charm and who hangs over Bob's arm and listens intently to his every word. His mates at the club are all aghast.
  At the very first chance, they corner him and ask, 'Bob, how'd you get the trophy girlfriend?'
  Bob replies, 'Girlfriend? She's my wife!'
  They are knocked over, but continue to ask. So, how'd you persuade her to marry you?'
  'I lied about my age', Bob replies.
   'What, did you tell her you were only 50?'
   Bob smiles and says, 'No, I told her I was 90.'

SUNDAY

A group of Victorians were travelling by tour bus through Hervey Bay. As they stopped at the Dairy C0-OP, a young guide led them through the process of cheese making, explaining that goat's milk was used. She showed the group a lovely hillside where many goats were grazing.
  'These' she explained, 'Are the older goats put out to pasture when they no longer produce'
  She then asked, 'What do you do in Victoria with your old goats?'
  A spry old gentleman answered, 'They send us on bus tours!

Ze****
Posted

Shipwrecked

A typical bloke, having split from his latest girlfriend, decided to take a holiday. He booked himself on a cruise and proceeded to have the time of his life, that is, until the ship sank.
  He found himself on an island with no other people, no supplies, nothing, only bananas and coconuts. After about four months, he is lying on the beach one day when the most gorgeous woman he has ever seen rows up to the shore.
  In disbelief, he asks, 'Where did you come from? How did you get here?' She replies, 'I rowed from the other side of the island. I landed here when my cruise ship sank.'
  'Amazing,' he notes. 'You were really lucky to have a row boat wash up with you.' 'Oh, this thing?' explains the woman. 'I made the boat out of raw material I found on the island. The oars were whittled from gum tree branches. I wove the bottom from palm branches, and the sides and stern came from a Eucalyptus tree.'
  'But, where did you get the tools?'
  'Oh, that was no problem,' replied the woman. 'On the south side of the island, a very unusual stratum of alluvial rock is exposed. I found if I fired it to a certain temperature in my kiln, it melted into ductile iron. I
used that for tools and used the tools to make the hardware.'
  The guy is stunned.
  'Let's row over to my place,' she says. After a few minutes of rowing, she docks the boat at a small wharf. As the man looks to shore, he nearly falls off the boat. Before him is stone walk leading to an exquisite bungalow
***ted in blue and white. While the woman ties up the rowboat with an expertly woven hemp rope, the man can only stare ahead, dumb struck. As they walk into the house, she says casually, 'It's not much but I call it home. Sit down, please. Would you like a drink?'
  'No! No thank you,' he blurts out, still dazed.
 'I can't take another drop of coconut juice.' 'It's not coconut juice,' winks the woman. 'I have a still. How would you like a Pina Colada?'
  Trying to hide his continued amazement, the man accepts, and they sit down on her couch to talk. After they have exchanged their stories, the woman announces, 'I'm going to slip into something more comfortable. Would you like to take a shower and shave? There is a razor upstairs in the bathroom cabinet.'
  No longer questioning anything, the man goes into the bathroom. There, in the cabinet, a razor made from a piece of tortoise bone. Two shells honed to a hollow ground edge are fastened on to its end inside a swivel mechanism.
  'This woman is amazing,' he muses. 'What next?'
  When he returns, she greets him wearing nothing but vines, strategically positioned, and smelling faintly of gardenias. She beckons for him to sit down next to her.
  'Tell me,' she begins suggestively, slithering closer to him, 'We've been out here for many months. You've been lonely. There's something I'm sure you really feel like doing right now, something you've been longing for?' She stares into his eyes ..
  He swallows excitedly and tears start to form in his eyes.....

'Fucking hell, don't tell me you've got Sky Sports?' 

Ze****
Posted

DICTIONARY FOR WOMEN'S PERSONAL ADS
40-ish - 49
Adventurous - Slept with everyone
Athletic - No tits
Average looking - Ugly
Beautiful - Pathological liar
Contagious Smile - Does a lot of pills
Emotionally secure - On medication
Feminist - Fat
Free spirit - Junkie
Friendship first - Former very *friendly* person
Fun - Annoying
New Age - Body hair in the wrong places
Open-minded - Desperate
Outgoing - Loud and Embarrassing
Passionate - Sloppy drunk
Professional - Bitch
Voluptuous - Very Fat
Large frame - Hugely Fat
Wants Soul mate - Stalker

WOMEN'S ENGLISH:
1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = you're in trouble
7. Sure, go ahead = you better not
8. Do what you want = you will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!
10. You're very attentive tonight = is sex all you ever think about?

MEN'S ENGLISH
1. I am hungry = I am hungry
2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy
3. I am tired = I am tired
4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
5. I love you = let's have sex now
6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you
8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you
9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you
10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you
11. Those shoes don't go with that outfit = I'm gay

And finally..... A recent scientific study found that women find different male faces attractive depending on where they are in their menstrualcycle .
For example, when a woman is ovulating she will prefer a man with rugged, masculine features.
However when she is menstruating, she prefers a man doused in petrol and set on fire, with scissorsstuck in his eye and a cricket stump shoved up his backside.

Posted
Guy walks into a bar and says ..ouch!
Posted
What do you call a blind deer? … No Idea!
Posted
What do you call a blind deer with no legs … still no idea !?
Posted
Then of course , what do you call a one eyed dinosaur… Didyouthinkhesaurus!
Posted
The one eyed dinosaur had a dog … Didyouthinkhesaurus Rex!
Posted
I’ll stop now before I am blocked 🤣🤣
Posted
A brother and *** were playing at school but they were swearing, the teachers took them to the head who sent them home. Once home their parents scolded them and sent them to bed, no TV or games.
Next morning they are at the breakfast table and the mother turns to the son and asks what he would like for breakfast, he replies ‘I’ll have Fucking Cornflakes’ , in a fit of rage his mum clips him round the ear and he falls off his chair. Mum then turns to the daughter and asks ‘What would you like for breakfast’ , she looks at her brother and says … ‘ well I am not having Fucking cornflakes’ 😂
Posted
What’s small green and deadly … a grasshopper with a machine gun!
Ze****
Posted
8 hours ago, Jennifer_ said:

What’s small green and deadly … a grasshopper with a machine gun!

They are all terrible. Keep 'em coming. LOL.

Ze****
Posted

A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he had done his chores.

"Not yet," said the little boy.

His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores.

Well, he's a little teed off, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig. He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal.

"How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks.

" Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either. I saw you kick the cow so for a week you aren't getting any milk. "

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat halfway across the kitchen.

The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says,

"You gonna tell him about no pussy or should I ?"

Ze****
Posted

EIGHTY EIGHT

A woman went to her new doctor for a checkup. He turned out to be absolutely gorgeous! He told her he was going to put his hand on her back and he wanted her to say "Eighty-eight."

"Eighty-eight," she purred.

"Good. Now I'm going to put my hand on your throat and I want you to again say 'Eighty-eight.'"

"Eighhty...eighhhhtttt."

"Fine. Now I'm going to put my hand on your chest and I want you once more to say 'Eighty-eight.'"

"One, two, three, four, five..."

Ze****
Posted

Blonde goes flying

A blonde went to a flight school insisting that she wanted to learn to fly. As all the planes were currently in use, the owner agreed to instruct her by radio on how to pilot the solo helicopter. He took her out, showed her how to start it and gave her the basics, and sent her on her way.

After she climbed 1000 feet, she radioed in. "I'm doing great! I love it! The view is so beautiful, and I'm starting to get the hang of this."

After 2000 feet, she radioed again, saying how easy it was to fly. The instructor watched her climb over 3000 feet, and was beginning to worry that she hadn't radioed in.

A few minutes later, he watched in horror as she crashed about half a mile away. He ran over and pulled her from the wreckage.

When he asked what happened, she said, "I don't know! Everything was going fine, but as I got higher, I was starting to get cold. I can barely remember anything after I turned off the big fan!"

Ze****
Posted

Construction Site Sign Language

There was this construction worker on the 3rd floor of this unfinished building. He needed a hand saw, but was too lazy to go down and get it himself, so he tried to call his fellow worker on the ground to get it for him, but this guy could not hear a word he said. So he started to give a sign so the guy on the ground could understand him.
First he pointed at his eyes (meaning "I") then pointed at his knees (meaning "need), and moved his hand back and forth describing the movement of a hand saw.
Finally, the guy on the ground started nodding his head like he understood and dropped his pants and started to jerk off.
The guy on the 3rd floor got pissed-off and ran down to the ground and started yelling at this guy, "You idiot, I was trying to tell you I needed a hand saw."
The other guy replied, "I know, I was trying to tell you that I was coming."

Ze****
Posted

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years.
  Every time they made love the husband always insisted on turning off the  light. Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous.  She figured  she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were  in the middle of a wild, screaming,  romantic session, she turned on the  lights. She looked down... and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated pleasure device... a vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one. She went completely ballistic. You impotent b*st*rd," She screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me  all of these years? You better explain yourself!"
  The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly: I'll explain the toy ........ if you explain the kids."