My sins, my punishment, chapter 2: Purification

John863-5309

Posted

I knelt in font of my bed, a wooden crucifix above. “Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil”.

My back was still sore and stinging from the lashing my Father had made me undergo, my knees felt weak from the prolonged kneeling. My Father stood behind me, his shadow putting me in darkness from the lamp under the ceiling. I heard his heavy footsteps from behind, and then my right arm was bent ***fully behind my back, and my body pushed roughly against the bed. I’d stopped begging. I’d fought my dad harder than I’d ever done before, but the recent lashing had left me exhausted, and I eventually relented. He’d made me kneel before the Cross and say the Lord’s prayer for “forgiveness of my sins”, then he’d unbuckled his belt and taken off his pants before he bent my arm behind my back.

I felt him pressing his body against mine, kneeling on the floor, and his rock hard erection was pressed up against my naked, exposed rectum. I felt tears burning in my eyes, before they ran down my cheeks. I muffled a sob forcing its way up my throat and swallowed hard; feeling a large, sore lump. I bit down on my knuckles as hard as I could; my teeth sinking into my skin, and tried to muffle my sobbing. I couldn’t stop the tears. I felt my father’s hips thrust, and my rectum being filled ***fully by his penis. I felt how wet it was at the tip, and as the actuality of what had just happened, and what it meant, dawned on me, I felt sick through my entire body. It felt as if my mind started to leave my body, abandoning me and going far away. I let out a small scream, and my body jerked violently against the bed, as the thrusting grew in intensity inside my rectum. I closed my eyes, and tried to numb the *** I was feeling inside my butt. My father started breathing heavily, and I still felt his penis inside of me, growing harder still and feeling wetter. My father started moaning hard, and I clasped my hands over my ears. The ugliness and filthiness of everything was beyond words. The thrusts inside my rectum increased even more, thrusting itself even deeper still inside of me in perverse unison with my father’s moans. They grew louder and louder until he let out a long, loud cry, jerking his unclean penis inside of me one final time before he pulled himself out of me ***fully and let go of my arm, aching excruciatingly. 

I couldn’t believe what had happened. I couldn’t think. My mind felt oddly blank and empty. The intense *** in my rectum started to subside slowly. And I slid down sideways on my knees, down on the wooden floor. My dad breathed loudly and I heard him pull on his pants and buckle his belt. I heard his voice, like someone who’d just run a long distance: “Good girl”. I heard his footsteps as he exited my room and closed the door behind me.