How can I set up a contract between my brat and I?

Posted

I’ve been struggling to work on a first time contract for my brat and I and I’m looking for help. she’s looking forward to receiving the contract, too, and signing it — hehehehehehe! As a brat, she’s going to read it and groan with annoyance…or maybe not. 

But how should I set it up? Where do I start? Please help me if you’ve typed up contracts before.

Sy****
Posted
Well, firstly I'm going to say that if this is your first contract/ruleset/whatever you may call it, you and your brat will poke holes in it quite frequently, so don't think this will be a one-and-done situation. If you're probably going to spend an hour or two a week through the first few months hammering out kinks and loopholes and the like. So in that case, I would recommend uploading it to a google docs you each share so an up-to-date copy is available at all times, as well as revision histories and the like.

It'll be a word document, probably 3-4 pages long to start depending on how involved you are. You should probably start with an abstract/summary, outlying the goals you each have with this arangement, and what you're looking to establish through it.

From there, you may refine as you wish. Your rules and terms may be divided into various sub-categories, describing various terms which must be obeyed during given times or circumstances. For example, my partner and I started with an "In the house" and "out of the house" which outlined expectations for home, travel, work, etc. You may also have a section devoted specifically to sexytime expectations and the like.

Finally, I'm going to say you should start small. If this is your first foray into such matters, its quite easy to get in over your head, overpromising and underdelivering. Start with some basic day to day stuff, like underwear selection or permission to eat and the like. Managable tasks that help you both build a routine, but also provide ample opportunity for brats to brat.

Hope it helps
th****
Posted
Try inputting the parameters into AI (ChatGbt, etc) and review what it writes in 7 seconds.
Posted
There are some templates around on the internet. Check for "BDSM, slave, contract". The template would need to be adapted to your own situation, needs and wants.
Ja****
Posted
I can write something up for you. Message me.
Posted
17 hours ago, SyntheticDivine said:

Well, firstly I'm going to say that if this is your first contract/ruleset/whatever you may call it, you and your brat will poke holes in it quite frequently, so don't think this will be a one-and-done situation. If you're probably going to spend an hour or two a week through the first few months hammering out kinks and loopholes and the like. So in that case, I would recommend uploading it to a google docs you each share so an up-to-date copy is available at all times, as well as revision histories and the like.

It'll be a word document, probably 3-4 pages long to start depending on how involved you are. You should probably start with an abstract/summary, outlying the goals you each have with this arangement, and what you're looking to establish through it.

From there, you may refine as you wish. Your rules and terms may be divided into various sub-categories, describing various terms which must be obeyed during given times or circumstances. For example, my partner and I started with an "In the house" and "out of the house" which outlined expectations for home, travel, work, etc. You may also have a section devoted specifically to sexytime expectations and the like.

Finally, I'm going to say you should start small. If this is your first foray into such matters, its quite easy to get in over your head, overpromising and underdelivering. Start with some basic day to day stuff, like underwear selection or permission to eat and the like. Managable tasks that help you both build a routine, but also provide ample opportunity for brats to brat.

Hope it helps

This has has been very helpful advice and I am very grateful for it. I'm def going to reading this over often and brainstorming.

Posted
14 hours ago, BlackFlogger said:

There are some templates around on the internet. Check for "BDSM, slave, contract". The template would need to be adapted to your own situation, needs and wants.

Oh, okay....very interesting.

Posted
3 hours ago, JakeCasher said:

I can write something up for you. Message me.

Hmmmmmm.....okay. I actually will.

ma****
Posted
You could find different D/s templates on the Internet.
Ca****
Posted
In both my cuckold relationships we had a cuckold contract, we both reviewed and signed every three months , in the early days it was reviewed monthly and changed often