Late night at the office

Or****
Posted
I tell you what you what she said she grabbed his tie and pulled him forward. She leaned up and brushed her lips across his chin as she leaned toward his ear. Why don’t you have a seat while I fix you a drink. Then she nipped at his ear and pushed him back towards the chair. She turned around and walked over to the wet bar and pours him a whiskey neat. She turned around and saw he was still standing there and not yet sitting. Hmmm you should be sitting so I can serve you. She sauntered back towards him running her hand up his torso and pushing up against while she continued to walk forward so he had no choice but to walk back and fall into the seat. She stood in front of him and ran her high heel up his leg as she push in between his thighs. The tip of her shoe coming up his thigh then placed her heel dangerously close to his manhood. Stopping there and leaning forward slightly pressing down with her foot she reaches out with glass in hand putting it up to his mouth while she tilts his head back. Pressing the glass to his lips. She runs her lips across his cheek then whispering in his ear your drink sir I hope it is to your liking. Then she moves her foot and slowly backs her body away as tips the glass up so he can drink. He opens his mouth slightly allowing the drink to pour into his mouth. His mind is reeling, dizzying with thoughts of what he wants do to her and her to do to him. She’s backs the glass down and away as he swallows the tension is high. He’s so hard it hurts, pressing against his slacks. She looks down at him and asks is there anything else you’d like for me to handle for you sir? she slowly sets the glass on the desk behind him pressing her breast close to his face. His hands instinctively go to her hips and he pulls her towards him. I think there’s a great many things you could handle for me darling. She lifts one leg up and over his and half straddles him. He runs his hand’s up the back of her legs grasping her ass lifting her up onto his lap fully. She sinks down on him wrapping her hands behind his head and into his hair. She grabs a handful of hair and pulls his head back while she grinds down onto him. She lowers her mouth to his ear her tongue darts out and she uses it to pull the lobe of his ear into her mouth and suckles it slightly nipping and nibbling. Then she kisses down his neck while reaching between her legs to his belt, unbuckling it and pulling it off. She goes to toss it aside but he grabs it from her. Let’s just hold onto this for now it might come in handy he says as he smirks at her. She smiles back as she unbuttons his slacks and works on freeing his long thick cock. She runs down his velvety soft length while grinding herself towards him. The wetness pooling between her legs. She lightly moans as he massages her ass and pulls her in closer. She’s so hot and ready for him the wetness is dripping down her legs. He kisses down her neck towards her breast. He lifts one of his hands up to the top of her dress and starts to pull it down freeing her voluptuous breast from it. Kissing and nibbling his way towards her nipple. It hardens underneath his touch almost ***fully so. He licks around it and blows softly making it even harder than before he sucks it into his mouth. She moans becoming even wetter and dripping more. As she continues to stroke him slowly and tauntingly. He pushes up towards her and realizes she doesn’t have any panties on. He lets go of her nipple. She whimpers. Mmm such a naughty little thing you are no panties no bra and you are so wet and ready for me aren’t you? Yes sir I am. Every day I see you work hard at your desk your slacks and suit hugging your muscles as you move about. It’s been so hard to resist you and I just couldn’t anymore. I had to let you know how much I wanted you. To feel your muscles tensed underneath me. To make you grow and groan. To hear your pleasure is all I want sir. Please allow me to do so. He groans, fuck that’s so hot. He grabs her hands and pulls them behind her. She whimpers at the loss of holding him in her hand and stroking him. Awe sweet girl don’t worry you’ll still get to please me. He takes the belt and wraps it around her wrists pulling it tight. Then use’s it to pull her back some arching her back and pushing her breast out more. He slides his hand down between her legs feeling the slickness. Mmm he hums so wet, so hot, so ready. I bet you taste divine he says as he brings his finger to his mouth. He sucks the juices off his finger mmm I was right you do he says. He grabs himself and lines up to her entrance as he pulls back on the belt a little more. Angling her just right. She starts to sink down onto him. He’s so big she begins to wonder if she will be able to handle him. She tenses up a little. Not to worry little one you can take it. You’re so wet it’ll make it easy he says and he pushes slowly up into her, filling her deliciously. She moans loudly as he works his way into her in a slow languid manner until he is fully seated in her tight hot pussy. That’s my good girl I knew you could handle it he says right before he grabs her hips lifting her up and almost off of him and then slamming back down onto him hard. She’s sits back up straight as he continues to do that again and again. Pounding into her harder and harder. The belt comes loose with all the jostling about she reaches forward and grabs into his hair to help keep herself upright. She starts to twirl her hips around as he keeps pushing into her making him groan. She loves the sounds he makes when she moves her hips just right. He slows his thrusts and lets her take over. Reaching up and playing with her bouncing breasts pinching her nipples and then sucking them into his mouth. She moans loudly yes she screams out. Moving her hips around and up pulling him almost all the way out and twirling her hips in a circle on just the head teasing him. Making him moan and want for more before she’s sinks her warmth back down over him. Eliciting a loud moan from him she kisses and sucks nibbles and bites down on his neck while she continues to ride him slow at first then harder and faster. She can tell he’s close she can feel him throbbing inside of her swelling and ready to burst. He reaches his hand down and starts to circle her clit with his thumb bringing her closer to the precipice. She close to going over the edge he bites down just enough that the *** is pleasure while he slams up into her taking her over the edge. The orgasm hits her so hard it’s like oblivion. Everything shattering around her consciousness. Her pussy tightens the walls and muscles convulsing milking his cock and bringing him to climax. That’s it my good little one fuck your pussy is quivering so tightly around my cock you’re milking every last drop of cum right out of me. They both collapse into one another smiles on their faces.
Da****
Posted
Try and break the story into pieces so it’s easier to read
Da****
Posted
But otherwise, good story!
Or****
Posted
Thank you it’s my first time posting a writing on here