How to signal I am a sub in public

Az****

Az****
Posted
Any advice on how to signal to other men that I’m a submissive btm and likely wearing my chastity cage? Thank you!
Ma****
Posted
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code
Az****
Posted
Thanks! I am not sure this code is very well known anymore as not many people walk around with handkerchiefs
Posted
Tattoo it on your forehead. Wear a placard, indicate it through the medium of dance
no****
Posted
A collar is a good sign, it doesn’t even have to be like super kinky, like it could be a cute one with a heart
Az****
Posted
Thank you @notanumber! Collar sounds good
Ma****
Posted
I’ve seen it copied over to wristbands, leather strips etc. no idea if that’s still current as I’ve been out of circulation.
Az****
Posted
Hehe fair enough! Thanks
ThreatKitten
Posted

You don't a dom knows

Az****
Posted
6 hours ago, ThreatKitten said:

You don't a dom knows

Probably easier with girls ;)

ey****
Posted

the kinda question is 'where in public?' and 'why is this important?' 

A collar may signify you're a sub, or may be fashion.   If you're wearing a collar in any form of kink space people will assume sub - if you're wearing out on the streets, most will assume fashion and unless it's a predominantly gay are any who did twig it was as a sub would assume F/m and may also assume you're owned

Hankie Code is largely redundant these days and, even at the time, a lot of code was regionalised - I work a lot with rock bands and the amount who wear hankies as a fashion/style is nuts.    But, again, if you are in a predominantly gay area or fetish club then people may well make the association. 

But generally, shopping in the supermarket - why would anyone want to know you're a sub?

Az****
Posted
4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

the kinda question is 'where in public?' and 'why is this important?' 

A collar may signify you're a sub, or may be fashion.   If you're wearing a collar in any form of kink space people will assume sub - if you're wearing out on the streets, most will assume fashion and unless it's a predominantly gay are any who did twig it was as a sub would assume F/m and may also assume you're owned

Hankie Code is largely redundant these days and, even at the time, a lot of code was regionalised - I work a lot with rock bands and the amount who wear hankies as a fashion/style is nuts.    But, again, if you are in a predominantly gay area or fetish club then people may well make the association. 

But generally, shopping in the supermarket - why would anyone want to know you're a sub?

You are absolutely correct. Context is important. I am mostly talking about gay scenes but not sex clubs, more like dance clubs and events. I have tried collar and perhaps a chain with a lock… so far haven’t really attracted any doms :)

• 1 month later...
Da****
Posted
There a bracelet rule, if I'm not wrong, if u use a leather bracelet in your right arm means that u are a bottom person. There are also the ranking code with covered colors, witch one has a different meaning