with holes, that let it whistle through the air
or vampire spikes, to draw tiny beads
of ***? Perhaps you like the crop?
Sharp, hot explosions of ***. Precise,
on the curve of your ass or the arch
of your foot? Do you like stripes? I ask
as I run my tongue up the length of
my cane. Smooth, long, and oh so
innocent looking. But the marks it leaves…
on your skin and your soul. I have
them all here, waiting for you. So,
what's your pleasure?
NorryNardo
Posted

I've played as a bottom for all of those before, and while I have preferences, depending on the type of scene we're playing, I'd much rather the dominant choose and enjoy their design and plan.

I'll be active in collaboration, yet it's the dominants pleasure that really sparks my interests.

If one is asking which one I enjoy more, as a reward or easy component of a warmup, then a thuddy flogger is my preference.  If one is asking which I find most difficult to process ***, as a challenge set in submission to my dominant, it's definitely a cane, especially when used on the front of my thighs.  (A fast way of getting to "yellow" and possibly red or [gasp] begging!)

I will say a crop to the penis was a close second.  (Who knew that one's cock could turn a lovely black and blue?!)

aa****
Posted
My pleasure! Is when she wraps her legs around me and ***s me to stay inside and come inside her
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I really love how you manage to mix elegance and domination, it creates the perfect charm for a dominatrix. No necessity for scream, bad words and so on, just calmly given orders and control. I appreciate it so much.