Your Submission | your domination

Ma****

Ma****
Posted
Doms /subs:

Since you’ve started exploring this lifestyle
Does BDSM brought something special to your daily life ?
Something you wanted but couldn’t get (as vanilla )

Except for the sex part!

What’s the positives things you’ve learned and enjoying while submitting to your Dom or having someone as your sub ?
my****
Posted
Most of the benefits are tied up in the sex part (pun intended). Though the interesting thing is in dating vanilla there was a back and forth for choosing a place to eat or activity, where do you want to go, I don’t know, where do you want to go… and so on for minutes at a time. As a Dom, I ask for input, weigh the options and then make a decision. She follows.
Di****
Posted
Wow. That sounds amazing!!! It has always been an issue selecting where to go out to eat, what movie to see or show to watch. I feel like alot of wasted time is spent on conflicting decisions.
An****
Posted
I can’t speak on vanilla aspect. Being a 24/7 sub tho it’s truly everything. Not having to make decisions is the biggest plus for me.
PhoenixRiSeN
Posted
I feel like so much of my life was wasted in ignorance- only now discovering how wondrous this D/s world is. I fell naturally into the role of a sub but still deeply desire the investiture and Learning as I truly do not know how the worlds converge- other than some random questions regarding the large smile on my face 😇
Ma****
Posted
10 hours ago, Angelbaby865 said:
I can’t speak on vanilla aspect. Being a 24/7 sub tho it’s truly everything. Not having to make decisions is the biggest plus for me.

I understand ! That’s a good thing for natural subs
Just being guided, being told what to do and which path to take is a big gift

Ma****
Posted
11 hours ago, DickFun said:
Wow. That sounds amazing!!! It has always been an issue selecting where to go out to eat, what movie to see or show to watch. I feel like alot of wasted time is spent on conflicting decisions.

Which also means there’re a lot of confidence and obedience between you
Which is really good

Ma****
Posted
21 hours ago, mythicalman said:
Most of the benefits are tied up in the sex part (pun intended). Though the interesting thing is in dating vanilla there was a back and forth for choosing a place to eat or activity, where do you want to go, I don’t know, where do you want to go… and so on for minutes at a time. As a Dom, I ask for input, weigh the options and then make a decision. She follows.

The fact to have her under control, make daily life easier to handle
Is that what you meant ?

Posted
Heyyyy
Ma****
Posted
7 hours ago, PhoenixRiSeN said:
I feel like so much of my life was wasted in ignorance- only now discovering how wondrous this D/s world is. I fell naturally into the role of a sub but still deeply desire the investiture and Learning as I truly do not know how the worlds converge- other than some random questions regarding the large smile on my face 😇

BDSM is also a good way to discover yourself to learn more about yourself

my****
Posted
1 hour ago, MasterDomKZ said:

The fact to have her under control, make daily life easier to handle
Is that what you meant ?

It was one small example of that. I debated to leave room for other people to have specifics. Turns out it wasn’t really necessary.

Di****
Posted
I can’t wait to find a dom.
  • 2 weeks later...
Mu****
Posted

Since you’ve started exploring this lifestyle 
Something you wanted but couldn’t get (as vanilla ).

I’ve gotten freedom a sense of self. My vanilla life had me in a cookie cutter life. I had to tailor make my likes, a false sense of self. I’m able to unapologetically be my authentic self confidently. 

What’s the positives things you’ve learned and enjoying while submitting to your Dom or having someone as your sub ?

I’ve learned about my love languages, continuing learning about my role to be the best at my role. Learning the role of the Dominant so that I have a a foundation for a future Dominant.  

Ma****
Posted
22 hours ago, MuscleMommy88 said:

Since you’ve started exploring this lifestyle 
Something you wanted but couldn’t get (as vanilla ).

I’ve gotten freedom a sense of self. My vanilla life had me in a cookie cutter life. I had to tailor make my likes, a false sense of self. I’m able to unapologetically be my authentic self confidently. 

What’s the positives things you’ve learned and enjoying while submitting to your Dom or having someone as your sub ?

I’ve learned about my love languages, continuing learning about my role to be the best at my role. Learning the role of the Dominant so that I have a a foundation for a future Dominant.  

That’s really interesting !
We can say that this lifestyle makes you a better person
Keep exploring I believe that you’re made for this