What do good sluts do

Fr****
Posted
I’ve been going round to N’s place regularly for 6 months now. We have respect and understanding for each other. She’s broken in beautifully now. The perfect sub. We message each other when the need arises. She starts hers with Sir, I start mine with Slut.
We’ve played so many times. I’ve tied her to the bed with toys and left her, only to come back later to a shaking sweaty mess of a slut. Who I gently untie, take the toys from her and kiss her softly all the while whispering sweet nothings and care filled words for being such a good slut. Then slowly fill her spent pussy with my cock; listening to her sigh out a long moan.
I’ve had her wait by the open door on her knees, mouth and tongue open ready for when I arrive; a perfect toy for her Sir. She’d become a hole for me to let my days stress out on, to give me pleasure from my frustrations.
Last night was again amazing. I made her cum over and over and over again until about an hour in she came again and she started to tear up and shake, twitching and writhing. I stopped and cupped her face and burned my eyes into hers and I asked. ‘What do good sluts do?’
My perfect sub replied ‘They cum for Sir’
na****
Posted
Well my slut. She is cheating slut. And she needs punished like never before!! She will remember for ever