Stripper Boots

Posted
Does anyone know where or how to search for ones with regular heals like boots instead of pointy like high heels? I had given up and didn't think they existed but since have seen women in videos with them
FETMOD-TF
Posted

Please feel free to make recommendations but no external links thanks.

Th****
Posted
Not really clear on what you're asking for by your description. But Pleasers is a popular brand. You could Google "pleasers shoes" and their website should come up
Posted
5 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:
Not really clear on what you're asking for by your description. But Pleasers is a popular brand. You could Google "pleasers shoes" and their website should come up

Long thigh high boots that lace up. I've always heard them called stripper boots

Th****
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Cucky45015 said:

Long thigh high boots that lace up. I've always heard them called stripper boots

Your mention of the heel is what's confusing. With the stiletto heel or no? If not, what kind of heel? 

You can also type in a general description of what you're looking for into Google then toggle to "images" and scroll through the pictures looking for something similar to what you have in mind 

Edited by ThaliaV
Th****
Posted
1 minute ago, Cucky45015 said:

Just looked up that brand. All I see are high heal style not a solid traditional boot heel

A traditional boot heel wouldn't be called stripper boots. I'd just do a search for "thigh high lace up boots"

Posted
2 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

Your mention of the heel is what's confusing. With the stiletto heel or no? If not, what kind of heel? 

You can also type in a general description of what you're looking for into Google then toggle to "images" and scroll through the pictures looking for something similar to what you have in mind 

Like a heel on men's boots. I have searched extensively and didn't think anyone made them till recently I saw them in a video

io****
Posted
I believe OP wants pleaser heels, but with blocky heels instead of stilettos, or maybe flats with platforms.
Pleaser is a popular brand, and I think they have a few sub-brands that might have more offerings.
Another suggestion would be for you to search “high heel types” in google, this way you can learn the names of the styles you’re looking for.
Th****
Posted
Just now, Cucky45015 said:

Like a heel on men's boots. I have searched extensively and didn't think anyone made them till recently I saw them in a video

There's plenty to be found I'm sure. For men or women? Or women's styles in larger sizes? What i'm picturing is something you'd see cos players wearing or at a Ren Faire 

Posted
9 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

There's plenty to be found I'm sure. For men or women? Or women's styles in larger sizes? What i'm picturing is something you'd see cos players wearing or at a Ren Faire 

For women. Looking for the shiny black style not Ren Fair. The look exactly like a heel on a man's traditional boot. I've met multiple women that like the boot but can't walk in the heels

Posted
11 minutes ago, iopt5 said:
I believe OP wants pleaser heels, but with blocky heels instead of stilettos, or maybe flats with platforms.
Pleaser is a popular brand, and I think they have a few sub-brands that might have more offerings.
Another suggestion would be for you to search “high heel types” in google, this way you can learn the names of the styles you’re looking for.

As stated I just searched that name. Every one I see is a pointed heel

io****
Posted
Riding boots maybe then? Like the ones you would use to ride a horse?
ti****
Posted
So are you looking for a knee high boot with a chunk heel
Posted
16 minutes ago, iopt5 said:
Riding boots maybe then? Like the ones you would use to ride a horse?

No. Exactly like a stripper boot but for a woman that can't walk in those pointy heels and directly before your comment I found them. It says stack heels

Posted
16 minutes ago, tiesthatbind said:
So are you looking for a knee high boot with a chunk heel

I had just searched that term and it came up with stack heels so I finally found them

ov****
Posted
Platforms is another option to look at that style too some cute ones
RDSHINYLOV
Posted
acquo boots, pricy but looks like what you want