Long toenails

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

Something I've noticed a trend recently is ladies with slightly longer toenails, which have obviously been carefully manacured. Now, I'm ALL IN for this, as I think it looks unbelievable sexy. Not too long though, maybe a half a cm above the normal length. Anyone else find this trend increasing? And who else is a massive fan of it? :)

aa****
Posted
A centimeter is crazy that could get ingrown within 2 seconds at that length. I suppose if you keep the nails nice it could be nice. You should ask some feet guys about it. I'm not one of them, but I know that there's some feet infatuated fellas
de****
Posted
If your nails are grown out past your cuticles, they don't get ingrown. ( just fyi) and I'm down with it. I wouldn't say I have a foot fetish, but I find cute feet sexy, and if a girl is reciprocative when giving them attention, it's a real turn on. So I'd say, I have a bit of a fetish for a girl with a foot fetish. I haven't noticed long toenails, though. They would be interesting. I wouldnt mind having her on her back with her feet on my chest. She cold kneed me like a cat. I think I'd enjoy making her cum and curling her toes, or if she just can't stand it when she gets off and has to kick and you have to handle her to keep it in... I'd love those scratches.
Starving
Posted

Yes I do. I love toenails ***ted or un***ted and also the French manicure and slightly longer. That’s so sexy and edible!